The Street Fighter Thread

Arkady Rossovich

Superhero
Reaction score
Well,after searching I could not find one. So I made one,this is THE fighting game of them all..and one of the first. But it's surprising that some vary on which was the best ever made.

Most would say that 2 Turbo,which people still play to this day. IV is coming out soon,as it's the fighting game to get on the PS3 and X-Box 360. So,here's the thread to talk about it..as I can imagine many do have things to say about it. Let it begin...again.

Street_Fighter_IV_Flyer.jpg

I recently got Alpha 3 on the PSP for 10 bucks.It's awesome.

uhh this isnt just a street fighter 4 thread ... it says "STREET FIGHTER for a reason not STREET FIGHTER 4 and on another note .... I CANT WAIT FOR SF4

ip5u8p.gif

SO EPIC

uhh this isnt just a street fighter 4 thread ... it says "STREET FIGHTER for a reason not STREET FIGHTER 4

And from the original topic

IV is coming out soon,as it's the fighting game to get on the PS3 and X-Box 360. So,here's the thread to talk about it

but it STILL SAYS STREET FIGHTER and not 4

The best Street Fighter game is Marvel vs Capcom 2. GOD that game kicks ASS!!!!!

For those who don't have a PS3 or 360,you might have to stick with SF III:3rd Strike. It sort of makes sense,the graphics look a bit much for a PS2 to handle..or could it?

StreetFighter4.jpg

I have heard that for fighting gamers,this is the game that makes them get a PS3.

yea this game will not be goin to the Ps2... they only said PS3 and XBOX 360

Between SF4, SC4, and GTA4, I'm really itching to get a 360 or PS3.

Apparently this is going to be one of the few pc capcom games that isn't a rubbish conversion due to the fact it's practically built on the pc. Some of there ports are pretty horrendous.

Apparently this is going to be one of the few pc capcom games that isn't a rubbish conversion due to the fact it's practically built on the pc. Some of there ports are pretty horrendous.
DMC 3 was horrendous. RE4 was good as long as you had a gamepad. The recent Capcom games have been pretty decent. Lost Planet and DMC4 run great on the PC

this video is awesome[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lk2SnyCOH0g&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lk2SnyCOH0g&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

I CANT WAIT TO PLAY AS EL FUERTE

Well,I have the choice of getting Capcom Vs SNK 2 or Streetfighter Anniversary Edition. Which one should I get? I also have a slim chance of getting both,but if I could only get one..which would people suggest?

Capcom Vs SNK 2 is a great fighter if you like the games of both Capcom and SNK. If you prefer Street Fighter II etc, buy Streetfighter Anniversary as you can play Street Fighter III on that one and it is excellent indeed.

Now if only Tatsunoko Vs Capcom would get a US release that would be worlds better then either CVS2 and SFA at least to me as an anime fan since you have Ken (Science Ninja Team Gatchaman) Cassern of Casshan Robo Hunter, Tekkaman from Tatsunoko and Ryu, and Chun Li, from Capcom. Tatsunoko's Gatchaman was adapted 3 times in the USA. Battle Of The Planets in the late 70's, G-Force (Mid 80's) and Eagle Riders (Mid 90's). There was also a new Gatchaman OAV (Original Anime Video) and ADV translated all 105 eps of Science Ninja Team Gatchaman season 1 on dvd with cover art by long time fan Alex Ross. Gatchaman lasted 205 episodes and is getting a CGI animated makeover by Imagi Entertainment in either 2009 or 2010.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"