Stupid People Doing Stupid Things Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Creep Who Liked "Gummy Women" Convicted of Pulling Teeth During Sex

1240437334318029739.jpg

A New Zealand man was convicted Wednesday of forcibly removing teeth from four women’s mouths while he was having sex with them. Philip Lyle Hansen isn’t a licensed dentist, and the only thing qualifying to yank out his victims’ teeth is that he likes “fat, gummy women” and felt like he was helping them save money on dental bills.

The women testified that Hansen, 56, practiced his amateur dental surgery without anesthetic, using tools including a screwdriver, pliers, and an oily rag, the Australian Associated Press reported.

His earliest known victim told the court he removed six of her bottom teeth while she was having sex with him in the backseat of his car in the early ‘90s.

Another woman, who dated Hansen in 2009 after they met online, testified that he wanted to marry her after learning she wore dentures. Her testimony, per the Guardian:

“He asked me if I had false teeth,” she told the court.

“I said, ‘Yes, was that a problem?’ ”

The woman said Hansen reassured her that it was not.

“He said he liked gummy women and that he’d rather I didn’t have teeth, that I was far more beautiful without them,” she said.​

More than 600 dentistry-related searches, including searches for the aforementioned “fat, gummy women” were found on Hansen’s computer, prosecutors said.

The trial lasted a week, and the jury took five hours to find Hansen guilty of six of the 10 charges he faces, including indecent assault and wounding with intent. He was acquitted of rape.

Hansen will be sentenced next month.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...guilty-of-pulling-out-lovers-teeth-during-sex

What a psycho

Man Allegedly Steals Plane, Tells Air Traffic Control He's a Pedophile

1239710040811640678.png

A former student pilot accused of stealing a plane from North Las Vegas Airport was arrested on Saturday, allegedly confessing during the flight he was a life-long pedophile who “had a weak moment,” KSNV reports.

According to ABC News, 27-year-old Evan Grant spent about an hour in the air, explaining to an air traffic controller he had done something he “could never take back” and was “just trying to enjoy what’s left of my last flight.” From KLAS-TV:

Pilot: “I’m a pedophile, Tony. I have been since I was 13.”

Grant goes on to say he did something to a friend’s child, something he has struggled to avoid throughout his life.

Pilot: “For 14 years, I tried everything I could to, to just change the way I think ... change ... I couldn’t do it. I don’t know how to do it.”​

Upon landing, Grant was immediately arrested for grand larceny auto, but police say he now faces additional charges of lewdness with a minor under 14 years old.

http://www.news3lv.com/content/news...-charged-with-sex/rdUougPH40-yt4BTCr5y2A.cspx

Another psycho

Bar Owner Charged With Manslaughter for Letting Customer Take 56 Shots

1240695040740017073.jpg

The owner of a French bar is facing charges of “manslaughter by willful neglect” after a patron took 56 shots of liquor in one night to break the establishment’s posted record. The 57-year-old drinking champ later died at home of a heart attack, and his daughter says the bar owner had been cheering him on.

According to France’s Local, the competition went down last October at a Clermont-Ferrand bar called Le Starter. The customer, a 57-year-old man named Renaud, was reportedly already 14 shots in when he decided to challenge the record, and started off his run by consuming 30 in a single minute. Some of the “shooters” were mixed, not straight liquor, but by the time he broke the record of 55, he’d still gone through about a liter of alcohol.

A lawyer for the bar owner says the owner told Renaud he should stop, and that patrons are responsible for their own drinking decisions. The dead man’s daughter counters that the record was posted on a blackboard in the bar, and that the owner whispered to Renaud during the challenge, “only 12 more to go.”

“It is not known whether he would still be alive if he had not drunk the last 12 shots, but by making down those last shots, he was left with no chance,” said the daughter’s lawyer, Antoine Portal, according to the Local.

Google Street View photos of the bar from 2013 show several blackboards, but a shot record doesn’t appear to have been posted back then.

http://www.thelocal.fr/20150504/trial-after-frenchman-dies-downing-56-shots

That is a ton of booze

Pfft, that's a Thursday for Wade Boggs. :o

Nice, there are French bar in the US, I didn't know that. What is the specificity ?

LOL DJ, you're right. For once I didn't read the article, it's, indeed, a bar in France !

My sarcastic comment : well, alcohol issue in France are like guns issues in the US, the guy will not be heavily charged or not at all ( note : that is not really true, our hypocrisy toward alcohol will lead to a sentence for the barmen, I think ).

My POV ( after reading a local article ) : yes, barmen should be more careful in this kind of event but even the victim's daughter ( who was there ) didn't stop her father ( note : this is easy to say, not to fulfill ), she just blames the barman.
Death by idiocy is one of the worst.

Ya it's pretty stupid to blame the bartender if she was there with him and didn't try to stop him

Texas High School Has "No Sex Ed" Policy, Raging Chlamydia Outbreak

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...school-students-have-Chlamydia-at-6240944.php

Who could have ever guessed something like this would happen?
Can't say any of this surprises me at all. It could of course always be worse and a disease not as treatable.

UPDATE: Woman Who Tweeted '2 Drunk 2 Care' Before Fatal Crash Gets 24 Years

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/2-drunk-2-care-driver-sentenced-in-fatal-crash/

As a guy with 2 DUI's I thank God everyday my stupidity didn't result in the death of someone else. Hope she learns her lesson
And too dumb to be allowed freedom.

See what happens when youre a violent racist?

Dont be a violent racist.

At least the cameras were able to vindicate the man's self defense claims and no charges were filed, surprising considering he's black and not a cop. He also put the gun on the counter and called 911, further backing up his claims and not attempting to escalate the situation any further.

I read that entire thing. Funny, sad and disturbing all at the same time.

Former senator is an idiot seeing conspiracies in Wal-Mart

One of the nuttier arguments from the far-right fringe is that Americans should fear something called “Sharia law.” The basic idea is that the United States would abandon the separation of church and state – in a bad way, not the good way preferred by the religious right – and imposing Islamic rules on the public against our will.

To date, state-sanctioned Sharia law doesn’t exist – at least not in this country – and the idea that the American government would impose Sharia on the populace is obviously stark raving mad, but several states have adopted anti-Sharia measures, just to play it safe.

All of which leads us to this latest report from Media Matters’ Eric Hananoki, who reports that former Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.), a Fox News contributor and the head of something called the National Center for Policy Analysis, who published a piece yesterday under the headline, “Sharia law comes to Walmart?”

"There was a young man doing the checkout and another Walmart employee came over and put up a sign, “No alcohol products in this lane.” So being the inquisitive fella I am, I used my additional set of eyes – glasses – to see the young checkout man’s name. Let me just say it was NOT “Steve.”

I pointed the sign out to Aubrey and her response was a simple question, how is it that this Muslim employee could refuse service to customers based on his religious beliefs, but Christians are being forced to participate in specific events contrary to their religious beliefs? Boy howdy, that is one astute young lady.

Imagine that, this employee at Walmart refused to just scan a bottle or container of an alcoholic beverage – and that is acceptable. A Christian business owner declines to participate or provide service to a specific event – a gay wedding – which contradicts their faith, and the State crushes them.
It’s quite a development, isn’t it? First, the far-right accuses Walmart of participating in a “Jade Helm 15” conspiracy to impose martial law on unsuspecting Texans, and now poor Allen West is confronting Sharia law at a Walmart in Florida. What’s this world coming to?"

Actually, nothing. Allen West had no idea what he was talking about.

As it turns out, the sign at the checkout lane said, “No alcohol products in this lane,” but not because of the clerk’s religious beliefs. Rather, as Walmart patiently explained to the right-wing media personality, it’s because the clerk is a minor.

You see, in many states, clerks under the age of 21 can’t sell alcohol to consumers. Teenagers work in grocery stores all the time, so the law and employers accommodate them by creating a system in which people buying alcohol go to check-out isles with age-appropriate clerks.

I have no idea if the Walmart employee not named Steve is or isn’t Muslim, but I do know it doesn’t make any difference. We’re not dealing with a case of Sharia law; we’re dealing with a case of a paranoid conservative complaining for no reason.

Allen West eventually changed his headline from “Sharia law comes to Walmart?” to “More ominous signs of Christian persecution.”

Boy howdy, that is one astute former congressman.

Hey go figure, a political figure trying to stir **** up and it turns out he's an idiot.

GO FLORIDA!!! (Sorry DJ)

There are a lot of things I like about Florida but the Republican local government is def not one of those things. I blame all these damn old people

dunno if this'd be someone doing something stupid, but it is something.

college student to jeb bush: "your brother created isis."
“Your brother created ISIS.”

Mr. Bush interjected. “All right. Is that a question?”

Ms. Ziedrich was not finished. “You don’t need to be pedantic to me, sir.”

“Pedantic? Wow,” Mr. Bush replied.

Then Ms. Ziedrich asked: “Why are you saying that ISIS was created by us not having a presence in the Middle East when it’s pointless wars where we send young American men to die for the idea of American exceptionalism? Why are you spouting nationalist rhetoric to get us involved in more wars?”
http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...t-to-jeb-bush-your-brother-created-isis/?_r=1

I'm all for calling people idiots if they try and state that everything from one group is bad because of the actions of a few.

I don't get it, are you implying that the guy saying that is stupid or the people he's talking about?

Everything.

I have no idea what I meant by that. I'm extremely tired and lightheaded but can't fall asleep. :p

man by the name of Ahmed Mohammed charges $30+ for hot dogs around ground zero, apparently especially if you're a tourist
Meet Ahmed Mohammed. He might be the most expensive hot dog vendor in New York, especially if he thinks you're a tourist.

NBC 4 New York cameras recently captured him trying to charge a man named David $15 for a hot dog and a pretzel near the World Trade Center.

"I said, 'What are you, a crook?'" David later told NBC 4 New York. "I'm not a tourist, so I know the price in New York."
Customer after customer recounted how the vendor tried to charge them $20 to $30 for a hot dog.

"I just felt like I was getting ripped off, and it's just making the 9/11 grounds like a big tourist trap," one woman said.

Ben from New Jersey left his bitten hot dog behind when he was told the price.
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...Tourists-Rip-Off-New-York-City-304355861.html

I doubt he would be selling many hotdogs at that price so he won't be around long.

Even as a tourist I wouldnt pay that for a street dog. **** that noise.

Screw that guy, I'd throw it on the ground and tell him to shove it where the sun don't shine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"