Suggestion: Star Wars Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFII

Civilian
Reaction score
the one Forum i think that would make this site complete is a Star Wars forum. (especially in light of the new Clone Wars movie/cartoon coming out soon). i'm surprised there isn't one. to me, it's the only thing missing.
think about the numbers of more members who'd join. plus, it makes a lot of sense in the advertising aspect of making money with this site.

like we need Star Wars geeks finding their way over here

you can have a a star wars forum with the sub forums
Clone Wars Spoilers
clone wars non spoilers
Sequels/Prequels/Continuations
Orignal Trilogy
New Trilogy
Misc.

I support a Star Wars Forum

Subforums should be:

Star Wars Movies
Star Wars Comics
Star Wars Novels

As much as I love Star Wars, since when did Star Wars become a superhero movie? Isn't this why we have Comingsoon.net?

This would be the James Bond forums all over again. People complaining about it not being a superhero movie and then eventually it'll get removed.

You know speaking of forums I just now noticed the Sin City forums are gone. I'm suprised it even stayed on for this long. Given that a sequel has been announced shortly after the first one came out and it's been in development hell ever since.

There is not going to be a Star Wars Hype! or Star Wars forum here. Sorry.

A Star Wars forum would do a hell of alot better then the old James Bond forum ever did. But I don't think Hype will be able to handle another franchise with a crazy fan base or perhaps even more crazier then the Bat Nuts are. Hype would indeed die with the on onslaught of new users & already registered Star Wars fans

We have a transformers forum. I'm not entirely sure they qualify as superheroes.

There are no new Star Wars movies anyway. and the cartoon is obviously going to be lame ha ha.

put it this way, why not a Star Trek forum huh? :funny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"