The Bad Batch Star Wars: The Bad Batch - Animated Series Coming to Disney+ in 2021

e8d89c54224edbeb2d6cb961377e29ec2e5e885b.gifv

Meh, easy pass for me.

First season has been the only piece of SW content that did absolutely nothing for me. Boring characters and nothing happening most of the time. Took me nearly 5 months to force myself to finish it.

I will read the spoilers online for this season.

Mama's Geeky has seen the first 4 episodes of season 2, she posted a short spoiler free video about them.

Meh, easy pass for me.

First season has been the only piece of SW content that did absolutely nothing for me. Boring characters and nothing happening most of the time. Took me nearly 5 months to force myself to finish it.

I will read the spoilers online for this season.
Such a Crosshair thing to say. :o

Real "Treasure is the real treasure. That's why its called treasure" vibe from Omega in the premiere.

As much **** as I will give Filoni for his determination to make the galaxy small with this Glup ****tos, it is good to be back in the animated portion of Star Wars. Just a fun adventure. Though, it was fun seeing Dooku's bedroom again.

Caught the 2 premiere episodes last night. It was enjoyable. Felt more like a filler, adventure of the week type set of episodes than actual plot/story driven

Hopefully things kick off next episode

I enjoyed the first two episodes. They didn't light the world on fire, but they were a fun romp.

I was hoping for a little bit more to come from Dooku's castle, but I did like how they touched upon Dooku's classism and wealth, and how that impacted the people from his homeworld.

Edit: I put it in spoilers, because I can't remember how to post on this site. It's been a while. I don't know what is up and what is down.

Last edited:
Seeing one and then two episodes available of the new season.
Scarlett_Johanssen_Meme_Banner.jpg
Ah forgot about this. Awesome, hopefully can watch them tomorrow.

Forgot these were super short so easy viewing. Seen the first now. Very nice opening visuals, exotic locations. Great to have the gang back, forgot how much I missed Omega's voice. :D

Don’t have much to say but glad the show is back and enjoyed the two episode premiere. Looking forward to seeing what else the show has in store for this season.

Don’t have much to say but glad the show is back and enjoyed the two episode premiere. Looking forward to seeing what else the show has in store for this season.
Yeah, watched the second as well now. Glad to have it back. It’s just getting us reacquainted so far

Booo. Don't end the better Star Wars show.

There better be another animated show in development.

**** YOU DARK DISCIPLE!!!!!!

I am really, really happy they brought her back. Looks good. I hope we get to see more of the Commandos in action. I am also intrigued by that new character that seems to be leading them.

Decent, but slow start to the season. Anything less than starting with the three episodes wouldn't have worked.

I'm enjoying that we're slowly
revealing the "somehow" in "somehow Palpatine returned". The Sequels are far from prefect, but they are Star Wars. I'm glad they are at least integrating them properly. That had to be done before we can move forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"