Other than M.Manson

Last edited:
This:

[YT]eoIe_JatFfI[/YT]

and this:

[YT]72ObPGLvKqM[/YT]

and then this:

[YT]0XLdxxJEB80[/YT]

The connections between the songs and the film would be pretty tenuous at best. But they're cool

If they wanted to be shameless, they could use the musicians they already cast. Have Leto and 30STM write a creepy rock song about the Joker, and heck, maybe convince Will Smith to return to his roots and do a rap theme song as Deadshot. (Only half j/k, as both of those would probably be stupidly awesome.)

I'm imagining a rock/punk influence with this movie. An anti-establishment crew taking on 'teh system' and having a good time along the way.

I think the lyrics in this evoke how Joker uses Harley and has zero regrets about it. NIGHT TRAIN by GUNS AND ROSES. [YT]kC0WXLc1FSA[/YT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Flagg: (looks at hostage that is tied to dining room chair.) "Well... Now we sit down, catch up on old times... And you tell me what I want to know.

Hostage: I ain't saying nothing to you or your pet psychos, Flagg!

Flagg: I can see this is going to go down that rough road already... BOOMER!!

Boomerang: (Pops head into room) Yeah... Sup' Flagg?

Flagg: Make sure the neighbors can't hear this guy's screams... Put something on the stereo, and play it loud.

Boomerang: Okay... Anybody got a problem with Neil Diamond?

Deadshot: (leaning in a corner of the room) Well, we are torturing someone (looks at hostage)... Diamond's perfect. (smiles)

If you want to go all Tarantino on this soundtrack, I say do what he does and repurpose material found in other pop culture confections. I think The Mike Curb Congregation's BURNING BRIDGES from the film KELLY'S HEROES would fit into the Squad film quite nicely in all manner of ways. [YT]kgeIINs1TrQ[/YT]

Queen's own KILLER QUEEN might be nice for either Harley or June Moon. [YT]BAf2S6ij2gk[/YT]

I could even see WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS being used ironically in the film. [YT]qRlGFXl_e1E[/YT]

I certainly could see this being used in conjunction with Leto as The Joker in some way, either him locked up in a padded cell someplace watching this on a screen or have it playing as we are first introduced to him in the movie in some bizarre, ironic way, like the imagery on screen is just brutal as this song plays... MAKE EM' LAUGH from the classic film SINGIN' IN THE RAIN. [YT]SND3v0i9uhE[/YT]

For some sort of action scene involving The Joker vs Squad, I think this could be very good... VOODOO/HOODOO MEDICINE MAN by AEROSMITH. [YT]kgDQ796THxA[/YT]

Another track by Steve and the boys... RAGDOLL, for our own Caca-Poo-Poo Crazy, Nutty, Fruitcake, Harley. I could see using this in a scene where, against all good judgment, the team lets Harley go in and play the Honeypot to some target. [YT]jv2vx57BYi8[/YT]

I'm imagining a rock/punk influence with this movie. An anti-establishment crew taking on 'teh system' and having a good time along the way.

:hubba

SUICIDE SOLUTION "Ozzy Osbourne"
AVENGED SEVENFOLD
REFUSED
EVERY TIME I DIE...

"She lived like a murder, but she died just like suicide"

[YT]xuJ0sP57ywU[/YT]

For Deadshot
[YT]Ujn3bo_5eh0[/YT]

Depeche Mode - Wrong
[YT]QrtydD2u1N0[/YT]

Last edited:
As perhaps an unofficial theme for our band of villains... RENEGADES OF FUNK by RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE. [YT]N2UU2pW4jt4[/YT]

When showcasing Smith's Deadshot doing his thing, just taking out target after target, ERIK B. AND RAHKIM's DON'T SWEAT THE TECHNIQUE. [YT]6Y1Emb7Jyks[/YT]

For a trailer. Mama - My Chemical Romance

For some reason, before the movie was announced, I thought that if they made a Suicide Squad movie, Hooked on a Feeling would be great (probably because of the whole Tarantino-Reservoir Dogs thing....then again, I wanted Tarantino to direct it too) but now that GOTG used it, there's no chance of this happening.

EDIT: I also think Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne could fit nicely

Last edited:
A nice SQUAD AMV made from ASSAULT ON ARKAM.

[YT]DJpGOIFc204[/YT]

Stabbing Westward: When I'm Dead

I know the tears you're crying in your bed at night alone
I've cried those tears a thousand times
But those shallow empty songs about suicide are patronizing
You've got to learn to face your fears
Or do you think I'll be less lonely when I'm dead
It can't silence all the voices in my head
I close my eyes but I can't make it go away
Do you think I'll be less lonely
God I pray that I'm not lonely

When I'm dead
When I'm dead
When I'm dead

A classic from BLOOD, SWEAT AND TEARS, WHEN I DIE. [YT]QcHLF7yQ8Tw[/YT]

This is just so perfect to me. I would go all kinds of nuts if they used this in the movie. Or in the trailer, at the very least.

[YT]qJppscXXTEA[/YT]

It's what they all are... BAD COMPANY, the original by Bad Company and the cover by Five Finger Death Punch. [YT]ww5GXbk58R0[/YT]

[YT]u_VsvZmIWxY[/YT]

Metallica's cover of TURN THE PAGE. A great cover that fits the tone of people forced to do things they still revel in while taking stock of who and what they really are. [YT]sMqNFAU0tOw[/YT]

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR... let the bodies HIT THE FLOOR!!!

A helicopter scene much like the one in 'Predator' (sexual tyrannosaur)with something like Creedence's Susie Q.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"