Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay - Animated Film

Pfeiffer-Pfan

Cool Rider
Reaction score
Coming Spring 2018, set within the recent shared continuity of the DTV's:

That will be followed in the spring by Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay, the first Suicide Squad movie set within the DC Universe Original Movies’ shared continuity. (Batman: Assault on Arkham, the 2014 movie that also featured the Suicide Squad was set within the Arkham video game continuity.) Hell to Pay will feature an original story and what’s promised to be an amazing, though sadly not-yet-revealed, voice cast.

I would've preferred a sequel to Assault on Arkham, but we'll see how this turns out.

I'm interested. I loved Assault on Arkham and was hoping for a sequel but I'm up for this.

I'm very interested! I'm curious to see what the line up is!! I wonder if they'll base it on the 2016 characters?

Harley Quinn
Deadshot
Boomerang
El Diablo
Katana
Killer Croc
Killer Frost
Bronze Tiger

Those are the characters I want to see the most of...

I'm very interested! I'm curious to see what the line up is!! I wonder if they'll base it on the 2016 characters?

Harley Quinn
Deadshot
Boomerang
El Diablo
Katana
Killer Croc
Killer Frost
Bronze Tiger

Those are the characters I want to see the most of...

I definitely want Katana and it would be cool to see Bronze Tiger in action.

Bronze tiger would be awesome. I definitely want to see king shark included though as well

The film has been Rated R.

Another R rating? Interesting... I thought Assault on Arkham got away with plenty with the PG-13 rating, so it must be pretty darn graphic this time.

Hopefully we'll be getting that 'First Look' article soon. They always try to get them out before the release of the digital 'sneak peek'.

Suicide Squad: Hell To Pay - First Exclusive look.

The animated movie will feature the following characters-

Deadshot, Bronze Tiger, Harley Quinn, Zoom (New 52 elter ego of Eobard Thawne), Amanda Waller, Captain Boomerang, Killer Frost, Vandal Savage, Copper Head, Scandal Savage, Vertigo, Professor Pyg, Silver Banshee, Maxum Steel, Harvey Dent /Two-Face, Blockbuster, Tobias Whale, Knockout, Darma, Punch, Savage Gunman.

The animated movie will be R-Rated and will release in the spring.

SOURCE including The voice cast list- https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/suicide-squad-hell-pay-sets-voice-cast-1073646

sshtp-waller-and-squad_copy_-_h_2018.jpg

sshtp-deadshot_-_embed_2018.jpg

sshtp-amanda_waller_-_embed_2018_0.jpg

sshtp-zoom_-_embed_2018.jpg

Has she voiced her before?

Many times unfortunately. She has become the go to voice with WB changing it up occasionally. Her Harley is nails on a chalkboard bad, sounds like Timmy Turner and can't hold a candle to the great Arleen Sorkin.

Hyden Walch (Starfire) deserved to be her true successor.

Hyden Walch, who also did a great job providing her voice on two episodes of The Batman back in 2007.

Andrea Romano brought her back a few times.

Oh.

No king shark.

My heart grows weary

Why didn't they just make this a sequel to the first one and use the same animation style? It was superior to this.

Oh, this is a one of those New 52 DTVs.

Yep... and apparently so is the upcoming Death of Superman.

Suicide Squad: Hell To Pay - First Exclusive look.

The animated movie will feature the following characters-

Deadshot, Bronze Tiger, Harley Quinn, Zoom (New 52 elter ego of Eobard Thawne), Amanda Waller, Captain Boomerang, Killer Frost, Vandal Savage, Copper Head, Scandal Savage, Vertigo, Professor Pyg, Silver Banshee, Maxum Steel, Harvey Dent /Two-Face, Blockbuster, Tobias Whale, Knockout, Darma, Punch, Savage Gunman.

The animated movie will be R-Rated and will release in the spring.

SOURCE including The voice cast list- https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/suicide-squad-hell-pay-sets-voice-cast-1073646

Interesting - no Batman. Wonder how long the board meeting was before they finally agreed to that? :yay:

Who are Maxum Steel, Darma and Savage Gunman? I've never heard of them.

I'm down for this as long as its in the same tone and style as Assault on Arkham. I know this is a different thing nonetheless it'd be cool if this was a "spiritual sequel."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"