Suicide Squad trailer OFFICIALLY released!

This is just sick. First, we're flattened by the stellar Dawn of Justice trailer...

...and now we get Suicide Squad. A first look? A teaser? That's a full-on trailer!

It looks killer. 2016 is the year DC's characters are going to make room on the proverbial shelf!

Isildur´s Heir;31797963 said:
And last, but definitely not least, STOP USING BATMAN IN EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!
Batman is my favorite superhero (followed by Spidey), but enough is enough, this is becoming ridiculous.

Batman trilogy...Batman vs Superman....Batman games....Batman tv show.....Batman with arrows (Arrow).....ENOUGH!!!!
Take some pride in your universe for crying out loud.

I forwarded your message for you.

Their response:

Lighten_Up_by_myusername3.jpg

The Panda is awesome! Wonder if the goat is also part of this team (1:34)

1p72ut.jpg

ot402p.jpg

I would just die laughing if they had a hairy legged dude dressed as WW

Just saw the trailer........didn't particularly cared for it.

First thing first, i HATED the Joker.
Not acting wise (of course), but his physical appearance....tattoos, scars, metal teeth.....just awful.

Second, the trailer tries a god damn lot to feel dramatic and serious to the point of actually working against it.

Third, and this is a personal opinion, i find it too early in the game to release a Suicide Squad movie....they should have waited 3 or 4 years after the DC Universe was in full swing.

Batman is my favorite superhero (followed by Spidey), but enough is enough, this is becoming ridiculous.

Batman trilogy...Batman vs Superman....Batman games....Batman tv show.....Batman with arrows (Arrow).....ENOUGH!!!!

Oh great. Another arrownoir.

The film features Harley and Joker, and will explore some of their background. Why shouldn't it show Batman?

It looks like it's Harley who Joker's talking to at the end of the trailer. It also appears as though he's doing shock therapy.

Just saw the trailer........didn't particularly cared for it.

First thing first, i HATED the Joker.
Not acting wise (of course), but his physical appearance....tattoos, scars, metal teeth.....just awful.

Second, the trailer tries a god damn lot to feel dramatic and serious to the point of actually working against it.

Third, and this is a personal opinion, i find it too early in the game to release a Suicide Squad movie....they should have waited 3 or 4 years after the DC Universe was in full swing.

Batman looks to be only in this movie for a Flashbacks at the very most.

The car chase is a flashback? and so I guess pre-BvS!?

It looks like Flagg gets it on with pre-Harley Harleen Quinzel. Interesting.

The car chase is a flashback? and so I guess pre-BvS!?

That's what I'm assuming. This movie really should be a Suicide Squad movie Batman shouldn't be involved and if it is maybe its a small role but I could see them using Batman in Flashbacks to focus on Joker's and Harley''s history Then again Harley and the Joker might be trying to get away and Batman jumps in at the end.

It looks like Flagg gets it on with pre-Harley Harleen Quinzel. Interesting.
i first thought it was Harleen . but for some reason it also looks like its Cara Delevingne. it has to be Harleen

I could watch this thing all day. Or maybe I'll just alternate between this and the BvS trailer.

I'm more upset about the Joker being in a Suicide Squad film then Batman. At least Batman makes sense as an antagonist to the Squad.

note: I know you can find good logical reasons for anyone to show up. Batman just seems more "would be there" then Joker.

Last edited:
The Joker dressed like a panda bear and having a henchman in a Batman novelty mask is one of the most Joker like things I’ve ever seen.

Also in terms of his look it's grown on me. I don't have tats myself but damn near everybody I know in my age group (31) or younger does. As well as most Gen Xers I know.

Tats and grills = 21st century vanity so it makes sense for a vain character like The Joker to indulge in them in this universe. Especially if his grills are also caps for some pretty busted teeth courtesy of them Batfleck punches over the years.

I'm more upset about the Joker being in a Suicide Squad film then Batman. At least Batman makes sense as an antagonist to the Squad.

It's kinda difficult introducing Harley in any way without The Joker involved. Even when she was introduced to the Suicide Squad book during the New 52 launch The Joker popped up in the book.

It's kinda difficult introducing Harley in any way without The Joker involved. Even when she was introduced to the Suicide Squad book during the New 52 launch The Joker popped up in the book.

Oh yea I know her back story is way too tied to Joker. I was just hoping he'd be flashbacks and not part of the main plot.

This f******* trailer man. My heart cannot take the awesomeness.

:ilv: :ilv: :ilv:

Love the footage! It's the perfect companion piece to the BvS trailer we got over the weekend.

I love the cinematography, looks like DC is starting to establish their look.

Love letos joker... pretty cool.

As for the sudden release..I honestly cant buy what they say in that statement..
1. I mean comic con doesnt exists since yesterday.. every year something leaks.. so they know there is a high chance the stuff gets out.
2. And then "our legal team worked tirelessly over the last 48 hours"<- really? you thought you could delete content on the internet once it gets outthere ?
3. And in the case of past leaks the studios never cared to release the footage and basically bend over.

For me this falls all under marketing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"