Supergirl Supergirl Season 1 Episode 11 - "Strange Visitor From Another Planet" MAJOR SPOILERS

The FX for the white Martian look up there with King Shark on the Flash :wow:

SNEAK PEEK #2

This episode looks awesome..can't wait to see white martian! Any news about season 2? Last episode ratings is good!

This episode looks awesome..can't wait to see white martian! Any news about season 2? Last episode ratings is good!

It will probably be awhile before we hear of a 2nd season, BUT...

Over at TVLine I've been keeping an eye on Supergirl's renewal status, and it has been on the "Too Early to Tell" category since Ep. 1.....it is now "A Safe Bet" which is good to see.... :)

It will probably be awhile before we hear of a 2nd season, BUT...

Over at TVLine I've been keeping an eye on Supergirl's renewal status, and it has been on the "Too Early to Tell" category since Ep. 1.....it is now "A Safe Bet" which is good to see.... :)

Is that the site that uses the awesome ratings bear? :woot:

if the ratings keep holding where its been last few episodes its more then likely a for sure lock. But we probably wont know for sure to /early april for a early pickup or may for the official pickup news.

if the ratings keep holding where its been last few episodes its more then likely a for sure lock. But we probably wont know for sure to /early april for a early pickup or may for the official pickup news.

The ratings won't hold at 1.8 - 1.9, nor should we expect it to (I don't think CBS expects it to hold those kind of numbers) with X-Files and later in February The Voice. It needs to hold above 1.4 however. Right now, it is a safe bet that it will be renewed, unless the bottom just falls out, which I don't see happening.

well if it can hold 1.5 to 1.8 and 7 to 9 mill like it has i see no reason it wont be picked up. now yes with xfiles for the next few weeks and voice return/gotham in awhile it probably will drop a tad back to where it was prior to having these last few weeks numbers. But with it doing well so far i dont expect it to drop that much in the remaining episodes.

New Sneak Peek:

There's a freakin White Martian on the loose! Stop this heart-warming crap. ;)

After this I would like to see a White Martian vs Phantom Zone criminals all out war. Lots of WMs need to die the Zoners are the ones to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"