Supergirl Supergirl Season 2 Episode 15 "Exodus" - MAJOR SPOILERS

LL2K2

Maid of Might
Reaction score
This should be interesting...

SNAPPER CARR INTERVIEWS SUPERGIRL – As Alex (Chyler Leigh) searches for Jeremiah (guest star Dean Cain) and Kara (Melissa Benoist) investigates a series of alien kidnappings, the sisters realize they must break the rules to foil a new Cadmus plot. In an effort to get Snapper Carr (guest star Ian Gomez) to run a story that would help her stop Cadmus, Kara agrees to set up an interview between Snapper and Supergirl. Michael Allowitz directed the episode written by Paula Yoo + Eric Carrasco (#215). Original airdate 3/6/2017.

interesting.

I'm glad the Cadmus plot is coming back to the forefront.

Extended promo:

Interesting to see Kara-as-Supergirl back at CatCo. Not sure we've seen that since Cat left. And Lillian's line has me wondering if this might be the end of Henshaw. Nice to see Lena's back as she's still my favorite new character of the season, but this ep's from the same writing team as "Survivors," so I'm not expecting much.

Last edited:
Seeing that Lena is back, Kara needs support in the form of Mon-El and Lena. I think Lena will play a role in Exodus.

According to the producers, Alex and Maggie will go rogue in this one as I predicted that Kara and Alex will be involved in this Cadmus plot separately.

What if Cadmus ends up capturing Alex? It could be another way of Kara and Maggie to rescue her down the line.

ohhh... did they take Winn's girlfriend too?

so this is Act 2. looking very promising, cant wait to see this

Not going to lie, Lillian's line to Jeremiah has be grinning.

It could be telling about the Cyborg Superman Hank Henshaw's fate.

Seeing that Lena is back, Kara needs support in the form of Mon-El and Lena. I think Lena will play a role in Exodus.

According to the producers, Alex and Maggie will go rogue in this one as I predicted that Kara and Alex will be involved in this Cadmus plot separately.

What if Cadmus ends up capturing Alex? It could be another way of Kara and Maggie to rescue her down the line.

There is a spoilers that there is a Maggie/Alex/Kara storyline that Alex is in big trouble and Maggie and Kara work together to save her. hasn't been film tho yet. source link here http://ew.com/tv/2017/02/27/supergirl-spoilers-kreisberg/

and can't wait to see this episode. looks like it will be good.

There is a spoilers that there is a Maggie/Alex/Kara storyline that Alex is in big trouble and Maggie and Kara work together to save her. hasn't been film tho yet. source link here http://ew.com/tv/2017/02/27/supergirl-spoilers-kreisberg/

and can't wait to see this episode. looks like it will be good.

Supergirl and Maggie rescuing Alex may not be in episode 16 since that will be the musical crossover with Flash and episode 17 is the Kevin Smith one with Lynda Carter, Teri Hatcher, and Kevin Sorbo. Episode 18 is about Kara's journalism career, along with the crimefighting B-team of Guardian James, Winn, and Lyra.

Is it possible that Alex may be absent in episodes 16-18?

They've already said the musical crossover is primarily on The Flash again, so the Supergirl episode will probably be just a regular episode until the very end like last time.

I think Henshaw is getting the axe this episode to free up David. Jeremiah will be the new Cyborg Superman. Seems this was set up with the two Metallos earlier this season

They've already said the musical crossover is primarily on The Flash again, so the Supergirl episode will probably be just a regular episode until the very end like last time.

They're repeating the same mistakes from the mega-crossover.

Supergirl and Maggie rescuing Alex may not be in episode 16 since that will be the musical crossover with Flash and episode 17 is the Kevin Smith one with Lynda Carter, Teri Hatcher, and Kevin Sorbo. Episode 18 is about Kara's journalism career, along with the crimefighting B-team of Guardian James, Winn, and Lyra.

Is it possible that Alex may be absent in episodes 16-18?

It's not. They said it haven't been film yet. 16 have been film. Most like would be 19, 20, 21 or so on. And Alex isn't absent in any, and was confirmed on twitter and a article. So far she isn't missing a episode. Crossover takes place in flash episode mostly. Alex isn't in the crossover because they need her on supergirl. They said something like that in a article. Of why she isn't in the crossover.

Last edited:
******SPOILER ALERT******

I'm praying to all that's holy that this isn't true but I saw this on Tumblr... PLEASE tell me they're not going to do this... :-/ (And this is a copy paste job, and it's in broken English which is why I'm hoping it's just a rumor and not from a real publication...)

"After build a strong friendship with Kara, Lena Luthor reveals her real goal. Kara is devasted when she learns the truth. Lena fight with Kara telling her she always knew she was supergirl, that ws the reason she needen her close. The NCPD and the DEO work together to stop Lena but in something goes wrong and Lena is killed. Supergirl is very sad about this due to Lena last words are “I know you tried to change me, you saw the good on me Kara Danvers, but some people are just bad”."

Please tell me this isn't true... :-(

If it's a spoiler, put it in spoiler tags. That's what they're there for. If people are reading posts, they will have to scroll past that one. What's the point of saying "spoiler alert" but then it's still there for everyone to see?

If it's a spoiler, put it in spoiler tags. That's what they're there for. If people are reading posts, they will have to scroll past that one. What's the point of saying "spoiler alert" but then it's still there for everyone to see?

Sorry- don't know how to do the spoiler tags. But I posted it in the spoiler thread with a spoiler alert...

Sorry- don't know how to do the spoiler tags. But I posted it in the spoiler thread with a spoiler alert...

[Spoiler ] [/spoiler] You put everything in between those tags, leaving out the space after the first "r" and the "]".

It's there on the little panel above the posts anyway where all the other formatting buttons are.

That being said: "MAJOR SPOILERS" is in the title of the thread. If you're worried about reading spoilers for an episode, you shouldn't be reading the thread before you've watched it...

That being said: "MAJOR SPOILERS" is in the title of the thread. If you're worried about reading spoilers for an episode, you shouldn't be reading the thread before you've watched it...

But usually those major spoilers occur during the time when people are watching it and after they've watched it, and not everything is given away before the episode. It's like that in all the other threads titled like this.

I'm praying to all that's holy that this isn't true but I saw this on Tumblr... PLEASE tell me they're not going to do this... :-/ (And this is a copy paste job, and it's in broken English which is why I'm hoping it's just a rumor and not from a real publication...)

"After build a strong friendship with Kara, Lena Luthor reveals her real goal. Kara is devasted when she learns the truth. Lena fight with Kara telling her she always knew she was supergirl, that ws the reason she needen her close. The NCPD and the DEO work together to stop Lena but in something goes wrong and Lena is killed. Supergirl is very sad about this due to Lena last words are “I know you tried to change me, you saw the good on me Kara Danvers, but some people are just bad”."

Somebody has too much time on their hands at Tumblr.

Do we need two evil Luthor women in Lillian and Lena?

If Lena is to turn evil, there has to be a gradual build to it and something may cause her to turn.

I just put in Lena Luthor 2x15 and stuff came up. :-) However, after reading other spoilers elsewhere- her ex comes back in 2x18 stirring up old feelings (not happy ones from what I'm seeing), and he's evil, so I believe she'll live. Also from other things I'm hearing is that she might actually be helping Kara against CADMUS. So, we shall see. Is it Monday yet?!

I found the Tumblr that spoiler came from and the only other posts it had were some "spoilers" for 2x13 that turned out to be COMPLETELY false, so I think it's safe to say that's also false. Also, I think [blackout]Katie McGrath[/blackout] is currently filming in Vancouver, and they're well past 2x15 now, plus there are already those spoilers for 2x18 that you mentioned, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

I found the Tumblr that spoiler came from and the only other posts it had were some "spoilers" for 2x13 that turned out to be COMPLETELY false, so I think it's safe to say that's also false. Also, I think [blackout]Katie McGrath[/blackout] is currently filming in Vancouver, and they're well past 2x15 now, plus there are already those spoilers for 2x18 that you mentioned, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Yes, I saw that! I think it would be ridiculous to kill Lena off right now. I do hope that they don't make her evil. It's so cliche- I'd like to see her start to help and possibly work alongside the DEO.

Yes, I saw that! I think it would be ridiculous to kill Lena off right now. I do hope that they don't make her evil. It's so cliche- I'd like to see her start to help and possibly work alongside the DEO.
Agreed. She's my favorite new character of S2 and has lots more potential as an ally than a villain, imo.

I'd prefer her to not really work *alongside* the DEO. Its not that she's morally dubious, its that when you get right down to it, she's still an imperious genius. She'd cooperate with the DEO, but from a position of strength where she's accepted as an equal, not a subordinate.

Note that this would provide an angle if you really wanted to deemphasize the DEO. Supergirl's support structure could be shifted over to Lena and L-Corp, with the DEO fading into the background relatively. I don't think this would be a great idea, mind, but it'd be an option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"