Supergirl Supergirl Season 2 Episode 18 "Ace Reporter" MAJOR SPOILERS

Apparently it was out there, either in the news, on the police scanner etc because James knew and asked her if she was ok when she went to Catco to ask him to file an FOI for her.

I was pretty meh with this episode.

I rated it rather highly. A rare 9 from me.

^Agreed, it's definitely one of my faves of the season. Probably just behind "Luthors" and "Exodus." I just loved seeing Kara as the focus again outside of romance, and her ever-evolving dynamic with Lena is one of the season's biggest strengths to me. Unlike Clark and Lex in Smallville, where I was always just waiting for Lex to go full evil already, I'm actually rooting for these two to work it out.

^Agreed, it's definitely one of my faves of the season. Probably just behind "Luthors" and "Exodus." I just loved seeing Kara as the focus again outside of romance, and her ever-evolving dynamic with Lena is one of the season's biggest strengths to me. Unlike Clark and Lex in Smallville, where I was always just waiting for Lex to go full evil already, I'm actually rooting for these two to work it out.

I'm hoping Lena with Supergirl follows the path of Lena (Tess Mercer) with Smallville. Except for the dying part.

I'm hoping Lena with Supergirl follows the path of Lena (Tess Mercer) with Smallville. Except for the dying part.

Cassidy Freeman should guest star as someone who gives advice to Lena.

So I have come to find out that Tamzin Merchant also played a character named Lyra in the movie Red Factions: Origins.

"When Jake discovers that Lyra (Tamzin Merchant), the sister he believed to have been kidnapped, is still alive his world is turned upside down. Though it was thought that Marauders, a rival faction historically at odds with the Colonists, were responsible, Jake believes that it was a group of mysterious white soldiers who took her away when they were both children."
http://www.ign.com/articles/2011/09/06/red-faction-origins-dvd-review

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"