Supergirl Supergirl Season 2 Episode 15 "Exodus" - MAJOR SPOILERS

I enjoyed the hell out of this episode.

:up::up:

I think that just tied with "Luthors" as my favorite ep of the season.

I underestimated you, writers!

I see they are giving Teri the better version of the Callista face treatment.

You can actually make out her facial features somewhat lol

And again, why didnt they have Kara bring this news to Lois Lane?

I was thinking that the last time she expended so much energy, she lost all of her powers. I was half expecting her to just drop like a rock.

And damn, did Alex kicked some ass this episode! Love how Lillian tried to call her bluff, but she was like 'uh uh, bee-otch.' Drop the mic!

Now I wonder what happens with Jeremiah. He lost that fight against HH, so you can bet he's even more of a prisoner now than ever.

Now this was the second time Alex interacted with Lillian Luthor since the second episode of this season.

It seems Catco is on the verge of being phased out and hence why Jimmy is hardly there as of late. Without Calista Flockheart there, it's just not the same.

Pretty funny that Snapper said he was rooting for Kara as he has a negative way of showing it.

I also was hoping Alex would pay the consequences, but instead it was Kara.

I think that just tied with "Luthors" as my favorite ep of the season.

I underestimated you, writers!

It was a fantastic episode.....I was holding my breath in that spaceship scene....holy crap. Well, let @PaulaYoo know, she loves the tweets. ;)

Now this was the second time Alex interacted with Lillian Luthor since the second episode of this season.

It seems Catco is on the verge of being phased out and hence why Jimmy is hardly there as of late. Without Calista Flockheart there, it's just not the same.

Pretty funny that Snapper said he was rooting for Kara as he has a negative way of showing it.

I also was hoping Alex would pay the consequences, but instead it was Kara.

I have a feeling that Alex will be paying for a lot before the season is finished.

And again, why didnt they have Kara bring this news to Lois Lane?
Or, ya know, her cousin. Whom she used to have regular contact with until his last visit.

It's a shame Jimmy never shows up for work anymore. His support could have come in handy. But noooooo....he can't be "a hero" at work, even though this was the PERFECT example of how he could save lives as the head of CatCo.

I was thinking that the last time she expended so much energy, she lost all of her powers. I was half expecting her to just drop like a rock.

And damn, did Alex kicked some ass this episode! Love how Lillian tried to call her bluff, but she was like 'uh uh, bee-otch.' Drop the mic!

Now I wonder what happens with Jeremiah. He lost that fight against HH, so you can bet he's even more of a prisoner now than ever.

The fact that they haven't turned Hank Henshaw totally into Cyborg Superman....we may be seeing Supergirl fighting Cyborg Superman/Jeremiah before the season is out, or next season....

It was a fantastic episode.....I was holding my breath in that spaceship scene....holy crap. Well, let @PaulaYoo know, she loves the tweets. ;)
I don't tweet. [/SnapperVoice]

Not gonna lie, I totally like Snapper, and think he's right about most things. Serving up the hard truths Kara needs. If this IS the end for Kara's CatCo career, I'll actually miss him.

I do not like how relationship heavy this show has gotten. Everyone had to be reunited with their bfs/gfs in the end while the people who are single (coincidentally the two black men) are nowhere to be seen. I was hoping to see James show up at Karas door instead of Mon-El.

I do not like how relationship heavy this show has gotten. Everyone had to be reunited with their bfs/gfs in the end while the people who are single (coincidentally the two black men) are nowhere to be seen. I was hoping to see James show up at Karas door instead of Mon-El.
Agreed about the first part. It's becoming a formula - everyone has their "touching scene w/ significant other" at the end.

However, instead of James, I wanted Alex to show up at Kara's door at the end. Last season's "Danvers sisters heart-to-hearts" were the only formulaic aspect that I always enjoyed.

James has lost his place in the show since they decided he wasnt boyfriend material they need to start rebuilding his friendship with Kara if they plan on keeping him around.

I really didn't like the writers BS'ing their way out of the opportunity to have both Supergirl and Martian Manhunter saving the alien ship. They did the same thing in the first season finale.

James has lost his place in the show since they decided he wasnt boyfriend material they need to start rebuilding his friendship with Kara if they plan on keeping him around.
That's the problem with a character serving the sole purpose of "love interest" from the start, unfortunately. Once they no longer serve that role, they should leave. When the show insists on keeping them around, it becomes awkward, like James' entire existence now. Let's be real, Kara/Mon-El are probably not in it for the long haul either, and I would hope he gets written off the show once it runs its course, too.

I see it as Snapper rooting for her to do it the right way. The whole truth and nothing less, and that I deeply admire. But instead of getting that 'second source,' she chose to take a short cut. No, he had no way of knowing how precious time was or how close she is to the action. All he can see is the need for absolute truth in reporting, and he sees that she 'abandoned' that principle.

As for James, even if he is in charge, since Kara violated company policy, his hands were tied. I think only Cat could intervene, and I think even she would have had to let Kara go.

The fact that they haven't turned Hank Henshaw totally into Cyborg Superman....we may be seeing Supergirl fighting Cyborg Superman/Jeremiah before the season is out, or next season....

That would be both incredible to see, and incredibly sad...

That's the problem with a character serving the sole purpose of "love interest" from the start, unfortunately. Once they no longer serve that role, they should leave. When the show insists on keeping them around, it becomes awkward, like James' entire existence now. Let's be real, Kara/Mon-El are probably not in it for the long haul either, and I would hope he gets written off the show once it runs its course, too.

I agree and disagree all at the same time lol. They just need to find an interesting way to keep him part of the show which shouldnt be to hard but they tried to advance him to far into his "journey" (which is funny since it was the exact opposite for Laurel). They shouldve been rebonding the two and have them be a team at Catco.

I think Mon is here to stay tbh. He seems to be catching on with the audience they want, if they start trending on Twitter itll be a done deal. Not to mention that Chris is like Katie Cassidy, wherein they want to keep him in TheCW family, both of their careers have mirrored each other almost to a t.

I am not interested in another season of Kara/ Mon-El.

I'm interested as long as they want them together....but alas that never happens.

I agree and disagree all at the same time lol. They just need to find an interesting way to keep him part of the show which shouldnt be to hard but they tried to advance him to far into his "journey" (which is funny since it was the exact opposite for Laurel). They shouldve been rebonding the two and have them be a team at Catco.

I think Mon is here to stay tbh. He seems to be catching on with the audience they want, if they start trending on Twitter itll be a done deal. Not to mention that Chris is like Katie Cassidy, wherein they want to keep him in TheCW family, both of their careers have mirrored each other almost to a t.
The frustrating thing about Katie is that unlike these other two, she actually HAD a purpose she could have been fulfilling on the show - as freakin' Black Canary, who's almost as essential a part of the ongoing Green Arrow mythos and DC Universe in general as Green Arrow himself. Instead, they treated her like the love interest-turned-former love interest character, and that's all. And that's what James and Mon-El actually are. They serve no other purposes on this show outside of who they are to Kara. Mon-El has other adventures he could be going on if they decide to follow his Legion destiny, but then, that's even all the more reason for him to leave once his thing with Kara ends. I really think they need to cut their losses with James and be done with it. He's taking up valuable space that could be filled up by a far more interesting character - like Lena or, better yet, M'Gann, for example. That's a character with ACTUAL potential that they are currently wasting by sending her to lead a freakin' revolution on Mars that they'll probably never mention again, lol. Or hell, just let Kara have more screentime on her own damn show again. I would prefer that to what we're getting from James as well.

As for Mon-El/Kara lasting longer than a season, if they're wanting me to root for that, they need to stop having Kara say things like all she needs is Supergirl and him. That is NOT something the Kara I knew from last season would say given how clear she made the importance of her CatCo life was to her, and I do not think that is a positive development for her character.

Last edited:
Love that scene of Kara rising up after catching Lena. And my first thought, was that every SuperCorp fan was going pass out from overload...:sly:

The frustrating thing about Katie is that unlike these other two, she actually HAD a purpose she could have been fulfilling on the show - as freakin' Black Canary, who's almost as essential a part of the ongoing Green Arrow mythos and DC Universe in general as Green Arrow himself. Instead, they treated her like the love interest-turned-former love interest character, and that's all. And that's what James and Mon-El actually are. They serve no other purposes on this show outside of who they are to Kara. Mon-El has other adventures he could be going on if they decide to follow his Legion destiny, but then, that's even all the more reason for him to leave once his thing with Kara ends. I really think they need to cut their losses with James and be done with it. He's taking up valuable space that could be filled up by a far more interesting character - like Lena or, better yet, M'Gann, for example. That's a character with ACTUAL potential that they are currently wasting by sending her to lead a freakin' revolution on Mars that they'll probably never mention again, lol. Or hell, just let Kara have more screentime on her own damn show again. I would prefer that to what we're getting from James as well.

I like James, but unless something else happens with him, I think he should be sacrificed in the season finale.

With the last two, Kara has been able to pull them out of the fire, I'm interested to see what happens when no matter what she does, that she can't save everyone.

Not to mention that Chris is like Katie Cassidy, wherein they want to keep him in TheCW family, both of their careers have mirrored each other almost to a t.

There's also the similarity of them being hated on by the fan base that prefers the lead to be with someone else. Although Chris has the advantage of not being hated by the EP and being in the ship that the CW and the producers seem to prefer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"