Supergirl: WTF is going on in this book

Deathlok2001

Sidekick
Reaction score
They never did explain how supergirl & powergirl got in the bottle city...... and is not supergirl running around in another book too right now at the same time as she is in this bottle city:eek:

supergirl had false memories planted in her that she was to kill superman, but it was all a ruse so she would fall for that fake superman dude...

wtf

The book is a steaming pile of ****. 'Nuff said.

i dodge supergirl related stories like the plague

Deathlok2001 said:
They never did explain how supergirl & powergirl got in the bottle city...... and is not supergirl running around in another book too right now at the same time as she is in this bottle city:eek:

supergirl had false memories planted in her that she was to kill superman, but it was all a ruse so she would fall for that fake superman dude...

wtf
I don't get it either.
She's supposed to be in the future with the L.O.S. because of the Zeta Beam.
But now she's in Kandor, being manipulated by...Saturn Queen?!
They'll explain it, but it will probably still not make any sense.

SpeedballLives said:
I don't get it either.
She's supposed to be in the future with the L.O.S. because of the Zeta Beam.
But now she's in Kandor, being manipulated by...Saturn Queen?!
They'll explain it, but it will probably still not make any sense.

i got the DC guide book and her character makes no sense at all

Your first mistake was buying Supergirl. Fix that and everything else will become clear, I guarantee it.

why could they have killed her instead of connor at least his story was more understandable

he was really good in the titans storywise but now with most of the character i liked on the series gone i.e starfire, raven, beast boy and kid flash, i really close to dropping it after the current arc

TheCorpulent1 said:
I'm thinking of dropping Teen Titans, myself.
The story should begin to get a little more exciting in the next few months.
Raven is returning, and the Titan's are gonna go recruiting all over the world.

Yeah, but Raven isn't Conner or Tim's old, likable personality. Those were the primary reasons I was reading before. I'll probably just ditch it short-term and pick it up again when I hear Johns is exploring Kid Devil's story. Kid Devil's the only new Titan I'm even remotely interested.

DC brought back Supergirl for stories like the current one ? :eek::down:mad:

Why does everything Deathlok say like overly excited like Regis or something?

OA blaster said:
i dodge supergirl related stories like the plague
Personally, I put better books in front of Supergirl on the racks, hiding it from view.

We all have to do our part. :up:

What would happen to me if I said "I like the supergirl comic"?

In an upcoming issue, she looks like she is wearing some sort of schoolgirl outfit.

Knives122 said:
What would happen to me if I said "I like the supergirl comic"?
We would tar and feather you so you looked like a chicken, then we would leave you on a farm somewhere so some hapless farmer draws and quarters you, mistakenly believing you to be a real chicken. Then we will follow your parts down the line of preparation for consumption, find the restaurant or grocery store you will be served at, and sample your chickeny goodness. And then we will laugh.

Her Legion book is pretty good. I avoid the rest like a bad hangover.

I will never pick up another Legion book again because they could have put Conner with the Legion instead of killing him off. Hell they did it before their run was over the last time Conner was a member of The Legion and a far better one then Supergirl.

All-Star Superman said:
I will never pick up another Legion book again because they could have put Conner with the Legion instead of killing him off. Hell they did it before their run was over the last time Conner was a member of The Legion and a far better one then Supergirl.

On one of the comic book websites out there said the the" LEGION OF SUPER HEROES" book has gone up 30% when Supergirl was added.

There's no accounting for taste. Especially the bad kind that makes people like Supergirl.
Doc Destruction said:
Her Legion book is pretty good. I avoid the rest like a bad hangover.
LoSH is good because it isn't "her Legion book." It focuses primarily on the Legion and, when Supergirl does appear, she's still annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"