World Superman and Captian Marvel(Shazam!) vs The Hulk and Juggernaut

He's a little bit too intelligent for my tastes... :D

Not that I have any problems understanding what he's talking about or anything, the things he just brings up are so illogical its kind of mind boggling.

I'd seriously love to have an intelligent conversation about Superman and Captain Marvel vs. The Hulk and Juggy, but damn. This thread has already gone to hell with the name calling, the complete and total bias, and a bunch of idiots being here (Diamond Head, Nudge Nudge :D) Maybe we can actually revive it and make something out of it, Guyver? I think we're the only 2 intelligent, knowledgable comic book fans around here anyhow... :( :o :D

Well I think captain marvel would go down first and that would leave supes to tackle Hulk and Juggy. Thats why I believe that the 2 big guys can win

Like I said before, I'd only give the edge to Superman and Cap because they are smarter. I think Hulk and Juggernaut definately have an edge in strength and in brutality, but Superman and Cap are intelligent and would work together better as a team. Although, after the battle Supes and Cap would be in recovery for a long time.

Same here... :up:

Superman and Captain Marvel would win, but it would be somewhat of a stretch. Perhaps Captain Marvel could use the ol' lighting bolt trick to someone temporily short circuit Juggy powers, ala Thor, and make him temporily somewhat vulnerable?

Superman would have to be weary of The Juggernaut, seeing how his powers are mystically based. Smashing into Juggs force field probably wouldent be very good for him, considering magic is his second biggest weakness.

Then The Hulk comes into play, who's beaten Thor a couple of times, who Superman himself said might of been the single most powerful opennant he had ever faced. And The Professor Hulk, arguably the weakest incarnation, gave Superman a hell of a fight, a Superman who wasnt holding back. Superman cloths were a wee bit torn up after that fight as well, so obviously even The Professor messed him up a little. And The Hulk has fought Superman to a stand still before. So all things considered, I'd give it to The Hulk and Juggy most of the time. Ahhh, that felt good... :)

Originally posted by Lighthouse
Like I said before, I'd only give the edge to Superman and Cap because they are smarter. I think Hulk and Juggernaut definately have an edge in strength and in brutality, but Superman and Cap are intelligent and would work together better as a team. Although, after the battle Supes and Cap would be in recovery for a long time.

True, true. Thats one of the reasons I personally think it is possible for them to pull off a win. The Hulk isnt exactly a genius, but he's smart enough, and very, very cunning. Marko isnt exactly the brightest guy around either, but he's not an idiot. I've seen Superman do quite a few stupid things as well, and Captain Marvel never really struck me as being very intelligent either.

Smarter people have gone up agsint both and come out on the bad end. So intelligence won't exactly gurantee anything. You do have a point on the teamwork angle though (though juggy and Hulk have teamed up twice before)

But to be honest I see Supes and Marvel tiring long before hulk and Juggy. In fact its to their best interest to finish it quickly. The longer it goes on the more likely juggy and Hulk pick up the win.

Taking The Juggernaut down fast is near impossible though, under the circumstances this fight would normally go under...

Which is why I'm leaning towards Hulk and Juggy. If Juggy is written properly and with Hulk backing him up. The only way I see supes and marvel winning is with a battlefield removal.

I know, I know. Was just saying... :)

How exactly do you think they'd pull off that removal?

And you know what? I dont think the ol' "Supes will bring them into space" trick would work. First of all, The Hulk and The Juggernaut can both survive in space. Secondly, The Juggernaut wouldent have any problem with space anyhow. Remember when Jean Grey was holding The Juggernaut suspended in mid air, and he continued to advance towards her? He's done that on at least two occasions. I dont think space would be much different. I can imagine them both being in space, and The Juggernaut grabbing The Hulk arm, and then starting to walk back to Earth. The worst ass kicking in history would insue once they got ahold of Captain Marvel and Superman again... :D

You Do know that superman change alot since he last fought the Hulk right?

Yet the halk has change alot to also.

Not all magic affect him,there was a thread on a other message board where they meation what magic hurts him the most.

Yes the superman that fought thor wans't the same thor either,but you get the point right.

How about the old going march 324 and hitting the hulk by surprise?

I say Both Teams Have a good chance of winning.

Going slight more with the Dc team.

Badass picture I show tommorrow.

In an all out slugfest I can't see Supes and Cap winning. Or at least just barely tied , but more on the Hulk Juggs side. But I think Supes would see that in the beginning of the fight. He'd probably tell Cap to concentrate on using their other powers to beat the two monsters. Supes would definately have to change the way he fights going up against them. Maybe do more of a "Flash" style of fighting. Like wizzing back and forth punching Hulk all over, using super speed and flight. Instead of standing on the ground like it's a boxing match. Using more like a "Super Strength Humming Bird" method along with some heat vision would get the win for Supes. Cap could do basically the same thing, just throw some lightning bolts in there to screw up Juggs' forcefield.

But I don't know it's tough. Mr. X, I know you could come up with plenty of ways that Hulk could counter the "Bumble Bee" attack method. Cause Hulk's pretty fast too right?

The Hulks extremly fast, for someone his size. He's never had a problem tagging Speedsters like Super Sabre, Quicksilver, The Silver Surfer, The Jack of Hearts, and so on. I think if anything The Hulk would first take both Captain Marvel and Supes by suprise with his speed, getting in several good hits.

And The Superman that fought Thor was the same, notice the first time Thor hit him with Mjonlir blood flew out of his mouth? Of course Superman isnt going to lose in a cross over, so Thors use of Mjonlir was kept to a minimum.

Originally posted by Mr. X
The Hulks extremly fast, for someone his size. He's never had a problem tagging Speedsters like Super Sabre, Quicksilver, The Silver Surfer, The Jack of Hearts, and so on. I think if anything The Hulk would first take both Captain Marvel and Supes by suprise with his speed, getting in several good hits.

And The Superman that fought Thor was the same, notice the first time Thor hit him with Mjonlir blood flew out of his mouth? Of course Superman isnt going to lose in a cross over, so Thors use of Mjonlir was kept to a minimum.

So what he got cought by suprise.

Yeah superman never loses in a croses over,Mybe it's Dc fault or Marvel or better yet the writer.

I not saying hulk not fast,but does he have fast reflex and peciption and battle skills but don't get me wrong. He is fast, but have he ever fought at super speed before?

Example

Superman my be fast but the flash is able to built a house in a lot more faster matter then superman.

Has Hulk or Juggs ever been frozen before, like from Iceman? I'm not sure if Supes' freeze breath would contain either of them.

Now heat vision and Zeus's lightning would put a hurt on them, but it would just be things to slow the big guy's down.

Both Hulk and Juggs have the aggression factor that will give them the edge. But what happens when Supes and the Big cheese lose their tempers? Something Nasty.

The Hulks been frozen by Ice-Man before, The Grey Hulk actually. He got out no big problem I believe. He's been frozen several times, once from an ice ray powerful enough to freeze a mountain. The Hulk broke out to say the least.

Heat Vision and Captain Marvels lighting could slow them down. His lighting isnt from Zeus, btw, its from the wizard Shazam.

And what exactly is going to make Superman or Captain Marvel wig out? They rarely either go all out anyhow. And I dont care if they both got mad, they're just going to go and royally piss off The Hulk and get Marko supremly mad as well.

Originally posted by Mr. X
He's a little bit too intelligent for my tastes... :D

Not that I have any problems understanding what he's talking about or anything, the things he just brings up are so illogical its kind of mind boggling.

I'd seriously love to have an intelligent conversation about Superman and Captain Marvel vs. The Hulk and Juggy, but damn. This thread has already gone to hell with the name calling, the complete and total bias, and a bunch of idiots being here (Diamond Head, Nudge Nudge :D) Maybe we can actually revive it and make something out of it, Guyver? I think we're the only 2 intelligent, knowledgable comic book fans around here anyhow... :( :o :D
ouch! :(

Superman and Captain Marvel would win, but just barely.

Originally posted by GAMMA MONSTER
ouch! :(

Wasnt talking about you, Gamma. :)

Originally posted by Steevy
Superman and Captain Marvel would win, but just barely.

And damn it, elaborate a little! People like you kill The Hype! :mad: :D :p ;)

This fight is almost equal but hulk and juggernaut are too limited. If the writers use the powers of superman and captain marvel porperly they should win. Hulk and juggernaut are tough as hell but are too limited in their attacks.
Oh and Hulk is no where NEAR as fast as superman. Not even close. But to be fair superman is hardly even written as using his speed efficiently.

Who ever said The Hulk was as fast as Superman? I dont think anyones debating that.

And yes, The Hulk and Juggy are somewhat limited, but they definitly make up for it in brute strength and toughness, they both outclass Superman and Captain Marvel in these aspects. Once again it kind of comes down to stronger people vs. the more powerful ones. Im still sticking with Juggy and The Hulk though, most of the time anyhow.

His lighting isnt from Zeus, btw, its from the wizard Shazam.

Yeah sorry about that I F'd up.

Wouldn't Superman be more tough than the Hulk? I've never seen Superman get cut open really before. He usually stays in tact. Except for his clothes, after the fight Supes would be bloody and probably butt naked.

At the beginning of the fight, I can see hulk grabbing supes by the cape and twirling him around like a rag doll then chucking him into a mountain. Immediately going after Cap, double teaming him with Juggs. Then you see a dash of blue and red, and Supes slams Hulk right in the back, fists first at like mach 10, making Hulk's head touch his own heels.

Someone can pick up from there at what happens next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"