Superman Begins?

I'd rather not see Superman fight an invasion in the new movie. I think that it would be better to see Superman fight more toned down villains such as Metallo in the first film and gradually build up to more powerful villains in the sequels (General Zod, Brainiac).

Why not start off with Zod and build up to Brainiac, or vice versa? They're powerful villains and kryptonite wouldn't be used, which is a good change for the audience.

-The Daily Planet should be a struggling newspaper having difficulty keep up with digital technology and is an ongoing conflict.
-Clark should travel the world as a reporter and not just stay in Metropolis most of the time.
-Intergang could fill in for terrorists using technology in subtle not obviously very advanced ways to test Supes and fed by Zod or Darkseid.
-Metallo, Parasite, and Bizarro could be part of the army of clones or robots that Zod, Brainiac, Darkseid, or another uses to stop Superman.

Metallo, Parasite, and Bizarro should be used as pawns of Lex Luthor instead of Zod or Brainiac.

Why not start off with Zod and build up to Brainiac, or vice versa? They're powerful villains and kryptonite wouldn't be used, which is a good change for the audience.

I think that a Superman origin film should have Lex Luthor as the primary villain using characters such as Metallo as pawns. Especially since Lex is not just a Superman villain like Zod or Brainiac, he's a part of Superman's cast on par with Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen, and Supergirl.

I'd rather not see Superman fight an invasion in the new movie. I think that it would be better to see Superman fight more toned down villains such as Metallo in the first film and gradually build up to more powerful villains in the sequels (General Zod, Brainiac).
It's not an actual invasion though, it's Brainiac and a few Kryptonian weapons.

I dont think a full blown origin storyline on Krypton needs to be included,its not really necessary. Maybe just showing the planet on the verge of its destruction,a few quick scenes like that,so it can establish a new Krypton compared to the Donner movies.

i hope to see superman doesn't know about krypton. he just knows that he is an alien and want very much to know more about himself.

and then brainiac / lex comes to fill him the story...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"