SUPERMAN in Justice League Discussion Thread

The Man of Steel

Sidekick
Reaction score
for the movie i hope he looks like in Superman Returns, and i hope D.J. Catrona plays him, who do you think should? :supes: :super:

No i hope the suit is more traditional look and no to dj he doesnt have the right look or height for supes.

I hope this movie doesn't get made so we don't have to deal with this nonsense.

But for argument's sake...yes to the CLASSIC suit, HELL NO to DJ!

Out of the rumors lately i would be happy with cudmore as supes or even porter for supes over dj.

but he has a good height and build for supes over the puny looking dj.

keep the supes returns suit and have him use his powers more.

but he has a good height and build for supes over the puny looking dj.

Yeah, but Cudmore is too tall!! He is 6' 8" & that is too much for playing Supes. Supes should be play by an actor either 6' 2" or 6' 5". Anything over 6' 5" is too much.

And Cudmore got a little gap tooth. Do you want Supes to have a gap tooth? :grin:

or a trip to one of those overpriced hollywood dentists.

and HELL NO! to DJ.

I don't mind them using the SR look with a couple tweaks - make the colors a notch brighter, increase the size of the S a bit and get rid of the S on his buckle.

I'd love to see Routh reprise it, but that ain't gonna happen, so...

I'll go for Cavill (won't happen either) in the SR suit with a belt that is shaped like the shield without the \S/, slightly brighter colors and a slightly larger \S/ on the chest.

I personally prefer the SR costume, and if they make a MOS movie i hope they keep everything the same.

In that mindset, to keep things seperate, you have to make the JL suit look like the classic suit. Neckline down, larger S, bright ass red and blue and oval belt buckle. Bascially just do Chris' suit with different materials.

I personally prefer the SR costume, and if they make a MOS movie i hope they keep everything the same.

In that mindset, to keep things seperate, you have to make the JL suit look like the classic suit. Neckline down, larger S, bright ass red and blue and oval belt buckle. Bascially just do Chris' suit with different materials.
agreed with everything said here.

yea i would love ot see a more traditional suit but if they use SR like suit or SR sequel happens soon i would like to see a bigger S shield, brighter reds/blues, and take the S out of the belt buckle, and a wider neckline.

I Liked the S in the the belt buckle, and I really don't like the wider neckline

well i liked wider neckline that was one of the things i didnt like in SR suit.

The tight neck with the cape coming out of the neck looks like its choking him
and the suit looks like a scooba suit. The sheild is too small and the S on the belt is tacky. I personally would like his hair parted on the left and the curl to be in the shape of an S

makeup/cgi effects could fix that.

Why waste money on just hiding a gap tooth? It pointless there. Get someone around 6' 3"/6' 5" & make sure his teeth is fine. No gap, crooked teeth please.

Yeah, but Cudmore is too tall!! He is 6' 8" & that is too much for playing Supes. Supes should be play by an actor either 6' 2" or 6' 5". Anything over 6' 5" is too much.

And Cudmore got a little gap tooth. Do you want Supes to have a gap tooth? :grin:

Yeah though if Arnie Hammer is playing Batman and he is what like 6'2" or 6'3" and that is with out the cowl on,
I personally would want a actor around Cudmores height to play Superman to be slightly taller than Batman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"