SUPERMAN in Justice League Discussion Thread

No no no! No Cotrona, please :)

We need a man for this role. Routh was too young in SR (but he did good anyways). For the JL movie I want someone who looks a bit older and mature. Someone who puts the M into Man. Just like Reeve did.

Problem is to find someone who looks the part and is a Man with a big M.

000-19.jpg

in the first pic someone widend the neck and made the S A Little bit bigger, and in the 2nd pic he looks just the same as in Superman Returns, Which one would you guy's like more for the JLA movie?

something more classic than the SR suit... that thing was horrendous and poorly designed

i still say use material like Sr suit but make it more traditional with bigger S shield brighter reds/blues and a wider neckline.

well it should not look like a tshirt/shirt tight around the neck it should be a bit wider cause the cape coming out from SR suit looked weird.

Last I heard the Smallville dude was playing superman, but that was probably 2 weeks ago...whats that guys name...Tom Welling...or something like that.

Nope He has been pretty much confirmed he will not be in the film. Noone knows who it is going to be the latest rumors where DJ(hell no) and daniel cudmore.

i still say use material like Sr suit but make it more traditional with bigger S shield brighter reds/blues and a wider neckline.

Same here. I want the "S" a little more bigger, but not big as Reeve. And the wider neckline is fine too, but not too wide. Just like a plan t-shirt that got stretched a little bit too much.

Last I heard the Smallville dude was playing superman, but that was probably 2 weeks ago...whats that guys name...Tom Welling...or something like that.
*sigh* I wish. Unfortunately, the rumor is a LOT older than that. It's also been debunked. No official word has been released yet, however. :(

I'm sure the costume will be close enough for me, I couldn't care less about minor details like the size of the S and the brightness of the red as long as they don't change it radically.

This is what I want to see - Superman throwing a punch! Is that too much to ask for?

I just want to see something that is more faithful to the feel and tone of the classic suit... make the suit look colorful once again.

I Hope Tom dosen't play him :csad:

Nope He has been pretty much confirmed he will not be in the film. Noone knows who it is going to be the latest rumors where DJ(hell no) and daniel cudmore.

I HOPE SOOOO bad Cudmore dosen't play superman :wow: :csad:

I'm sure the costume will be close enough for me, I couldn't care less about minor details like the size of the S and the brightness of the red as long as they don't change it radically.

This is what I want to see - Superman throwing a punch! Is that too much to ask for?

Couldn't agree more :up: :super:

I just want to see something that is more faithful to the feel and tone of the classic suit... make the suit look colorful once again.

I Do hope the "S" is a little bigger

I just want it in proportion to his chest.

the wider neck looks totally rediculous on routh
000-19.jpg

in the first pic someone widend the neck and made the S A Little bit bigger, and in the 2nd pic he looks just the same as in Superman Returns, Which one would you guy's like more for the JLA movie?

well, with a wider neckline, you gotta be careful on how you approach it... in some pictures, yeah, it can look gruesome...

in others, though... it can look beautiful

well, with a wider neckline, you gotta be careful on how you approach it... in some pictures, yeah, it can look gruesome...

in others, though... it can look beautiful
That'd look much better on Daniel Cudmore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"