Superman & Lois General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS!)

Officially Wrapped filming even though the season hasn’t aired but like the tweet and like I stated on this forum 20+ years of DC storytelling has ended. I know a lot of us had been there since the beginning through the good and the bad with Smallville and then the Arrowverse but this marks the end of an era as DC enters its next phase.

I'm pretty quiet about S&L here, but that's mostly because I'm in a little private discord with a few fanfic writers - we are somewhere between denial and sad acceptance 😅

The show has meant a heck of a lot to me, given me so much joy (despite also kicking me in the shins at times 😆). I'll be forever grateful for everyone involved, but especially the amazing cast, and even more especially Tyler & Bitsie. The show deserves way more praise that it got.

Tyler became my favorite live-action Superman from pretty much the moment he showed up on Supergirl, and he’s been re-affirming that ever since. The cast and crew of this show got Superman’s appeal in a way I don’t feel any movie production has. The CW shows have been a wildly mixed bag, but I’ll be forever grateful we got them since they gave me this Supes. :hrt:

Tyler became my favorite live-action Superman from pretty much the moment he showed up on Supergirl, and he’s been re-affirming that ever since. The cast and crew of this show got Superman’s appeal in a way I don’t feel any movie production has. The CW shows have been a wildly mixed bag, but I’ll be forever grateful we got them since they gave me this Supes. :hrt:
Agreed completely. The show gets criticism just because of the network that it airs on, but for any Superman fan, it is the definitive depiction to date. It gets the heart and souls of Superman and Lois.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"