Superman & Lois General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS!)

Wow, wasn't expecting that! 😁

I think I'm calling flashback, based on the description.

Screenshot_20240319_162256_Chrome.jpg

Yeah, I would expect flashback because in all the time we've known this Superman and Lois, it's weird that they've never acknowledged or brought up Jimmy. Sure, there's no reason to other than a mention, like when Kara would get those awful text messages from Clark on Supergirl, but it would make more sense if it was a flashback.

Unless, I don't know, Jimmy spent the last three seasons embedded in Gotham City reporting on the suspicious drop in criminal activity.

Unless Jimmy's scenes takes place in the past, there's no way that he should only be in his 20's in the present day.
I mean, he's never been mentioned before so it could just be that in this universe, he's farther apart in age & they've not met yet 🤷‍♂️

I'd wager flashbacks though at this stage.

I mean, he's never been mentioned before so it could just be that in this universe, he's farther apart in age & they've not met yet 🤷‍♂️

I'd wager flashbacks though at this stage.

He was mentioned once in Season 1 Episode 11 during the flashback episode, when Clark and Lois were presumably in their early 20's.

He was mentioned once in Season 1 Episode 11 during the flashback episode, when Clark and Lois were presumably in their early 20's.
Really? I have watched that episode a thousand times and didn't notice 😅 (totally believable with my brain though) Do you know what scene?

Really? I have watched that episode a thousand times and didn't notice 😅 (totally believable with my brain though) Do you know what scene?

It was right after the scene when Clark first met Lois. A colleague of theirs mentioned that Jimmy had managed to take a photo of Superman saving a boat.

It was right after the scene when Clark first met Lois. A colleague of theirs mentioned that Jimmy had managed to take a photo of Superman saving a boat.
Thank you! ❤️

Definitely a flashback then!

20240319_203700.jpg
'Frank Berkowitz was the mayor of the city of Metropolis.

He was killed by a sniper working for Lex Luthor and was succeeded by Buck Sackett, who is in Lex Luthor's pocket.'

dc.fandom.com/wiki/Franklin_

Ok I had no idea he was Gregory Smith's brother. :funny:

Also yay, Gregory is the best director on this show imo, so I hope he's able to do multiple eps this season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"