Superman Returns Superman on the tube-be on the look out!

Excel

O-bama-ama-ama-ay-ay
Reaction score
it is the time of year when the big tv shows are having thier finales, and that means HUGE viewings. so, movie studios try to get ads for the big summer movies yet to come out.

5/11-smallville finale-aired.

5/14- west wing series finale 8 est.

5/18-Will andGrace series finale

5/20-snl season finale hosted by KEVIN SPACEY-there WILL be a spot with this show. starts 11:30 P.M. est.

5/24
-American Idol finale-not positive, but w.b. would guitared to not get a spot here. this will be the highest rated show of the year outside of the super bowl.
- Lost- 2 Hour Season Finale

if you have any dates top other seasn finales such as lost or depserate housewives or house(which im sure will have one,its a bryan singer produced series), please up date me, and check back and tune in to see if there is any new footage.

For sure it hink we'll see another tv spot when Spacey hosts SNL.

does snl still get good ratings?

Changed it to Bryan eh Excel? Smarty pants.

of course. i edited it before you noticed it.

NO! I noticed it before you edited it. My post made you realize your spelling error.:)

ah, but i edited at

Last edited by Excel : Today at 12:54 AM.

you posted at: Today, 12:55 AM

:)

YEah but after I posted it your post still had Ryan Singer, I saw it. Thats means somethings prob wrong withthe hype internal clock or programming.

Well I don't care if you believe me or not but thats what I saw and posted and thats that.

explode7 said:
Well I don't care if you believe me or not but thats what I saw and posted and thats that.
Get

over

it.

Excel said:
5/21-snl season finale hosted by KEVIN SPACEY-there WILL be a spot with this show. starts 11:30 P.M. est.

Actually, it the 20th. Not 21st, since that is on Sunday. ;)

explode7 said:
jesus christ, like it matters!

Nightwing1977 said:
Actually, it the 20th. Not 21st, since that is on Sunday. ;)

opps, my bad.

Sounds good. I expect that they would put one with Spacey's SNL appearance.
It would be very smart for them to attach the trailer on the American Idol finale. Much viewings to be found there.

Excel said:
it is the time of year when the big tv shows are having thier finales, and that means HUGE viewings. so, movie studios try to get ads for the big summer movies yet to come out.

5/11-smallville finale-aired.

5/14- west wing series finale 8 est.

5/20-snl season finale hosted by KEVIN SPACEY-there WILL be a spot with this show. starts 11:30 P.M. est.

5/24-American Idol finale-not positive, but w.b. would guitared to not get a spot here. this will be the highest rated show of the year outside of the super bowl.

if you have any dates top other seasn finales such as lost or depserate housewives or house(which im sure will have one,its a byan singer produced series), please up date me, and check back and tune in to see if there is any new footage.

tee hee, it's still wrong, you need to keep the 'r'. bRyan.

Nice find gdw. You see Excel ol buddy you still spelt it wrong in your silly attempt to change it from Ryan to Bryan or might I say byan.heheheh

Lost- 2 Hour Season Finale. Wed. May 24.

explode7 said:
Nice find gdw. You see Excel ol buddy you still spelt it wrong in your silly attempt to change it from Ryan to Bryan or might I say byan.heheheh

lol :o :p ;)

and everyone tune into the west wing tonight 8 est nbc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"