Superman Returns Superman Returns posters bios

kakarot069 said:
i dont hate you. I dont hate anyone. I dislike certain people, but I dont hate people.

And I dont dislike you. I dont know you well enough to dislike you.

Thank you :)

that's very comforting... :cool:

Showtime029 said:
I am not sure if I have been around long enough to be loved or hated. I don't know if that is good or bad. So many questions to ponder.

you'll get your answer in due time... showtime... :)

M.E.H.Z.E.B said:
Thank you :)

that's very comforting... :cool:
i feel a little bit fo sarcasm, but AI'll go ahead and let that slide

no I dont hate you, nor do I dislike you...

I just dont know you.

kakarot069 said:
I just dont know you.

I'm sure we'll get to know each other by the time SR comes out. We do spend a lot of time at these boards you know. Here's to 'knowing each other'.... :cool:

Dumb question here, but what is the definition of a "troll" as you refer to it here? (that way I'll know how not to be one :) )

Trolls are in many forms....

constant spamming...causing arguments just to annoy other posters..bad behaviour..

you get the idea..

Thankyou for your co-operation.

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
We will become a family a some kind.

:up:

:D

addams%20family.jpg

:D

SuperNewGuy said:
Dumb question here, but what is the definition of a "troll" as you refer to it here? (that way I'll know how not to be one :) )

A Troll is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. A Forum Troll delights in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame wars.
Trolls see Internet communications services as convenient venues for their bizarre game. To them, other Internet users are not quite human but are a kind of digital abstraction. As a result, they feel no sorrow whatsoever for the junk they post, and the insults they inflict. Indeed, the greater the suffering they cause, the greater their 'achievement'. At the moment, the relative anonymity of the net allows trolls to flourish.

Trolls are utterly impervious to criticism. You cannot negotiate with them; you cannot cause them to feel shame or compassion; you cannot reason with them. They cannot be made to feel remorse. For some reason, trolls do not feel they are bound by the rules of courtesy or social responsibility.

Perhaps this sounds inconceivable. You may think, "Surely there is something I can write that will change them." But a true troll can not be changed by mere words.

Don't become a troll.

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
Trolls are in many forms....

constant spamming...causing arguments just to annoy other posters..bad behaviour..

you get the idea..

Thankyou for your co-operation.

Thanks Robo. Just want to let you know, with me, there will NOT be........trouble. As for the trolls, maybe they'll fix them. They fix everything. But you'd better go now. Somewhere there is a crime happening.

SuperNewGuy said:
Thanks Robo. Just want to let you know, with me, there will NOT be........trouble. As for the trolls, maybe they'll fix them. They fix everything. But you'd better go now. Somewhere there is a crime happening.

glad to hear it...

stay out of trouble.

M.E.H.Z.E.B said:
A Troll is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. A Forum Troll delights in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame wars.
Trolls see Internet communications services as convenient venues for their bizarre game. To them, other Internet users are not quite human but are a kind of digital abstraction. As a result, they feel no sorrow whatsoever for the junk they post, and the insults they inflict. Indeed, the greater the suffering they cause, the greater their 'achievement'. At the moment, the relative anonymity of the net allows trolls to flourish.

Trolls are utterly impervious to criticism. You cannot negotiate with them; you cannot cause them to feel shame or compassion; you cannot reason with them. They cannot be made to feel remorse. For some reason, trolls do not feel they are bound by the rules of courtesy or social responsibility.

Perhaps this sounds inconceivable. You may think, "Surely there is something I can write that will change them." But a true troll can not be changed by mere words.

Don't become a troll.

i hope this goes into the official SHH! FAQs page :rolleyes:

This just KILLED me!

M.E.H.Z.E.B said:
In a forum like this, you've gotta be prepared to accept that not everybody will like you. For instance, those people at the Smallville forum hate me. I dont visit that place anymore because of a handful of posters (AgentPat, Triplet, Jas, Lara, etc.)
M.E.H.Z.E.B said:
A Troll is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. A Forum Troll delights in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion.... ...For some reason, trolls do not feel they are bound by the rules of courtesy or social responsibility... Don't become a troll.
Was that first comment really necessary? This was such a friendly thread for ALL Superman fans to socialize on a very personal level, but you had to ruin the camaraderie with a completely irrelevant, juvenile and ignoble dig directed at fans who, despite what you may believe, love the character just as much as you do. Talk about BAITING people, SOWING discord, and PROVOKING folks! Try learning the difference between somebody who hates you and somebody who merely disagrees with you. And jeeze, stop stirring the pot. Please? Don't become a troll indeed.

AgentPat said:
This just KILLED me!

Was that first comment really necessary? This was such a friendly thread for ALL Superman fans to socialize on a very personal level, but you had to ruin the camaraderie with a completely irrelevant, juvenile and ignoble dig directed at fans who, despite what you may believe, love the character just as much as you do. Talk about BAITING people, SOWING discord, and PROVOKING folks! Try learning the difference between somebody who hates you and somebody who merely disagrees with you. And jeeze, stop stirring the pot. Please? Don't become a troll indeed.

what's the matter with you? so... you dont hate me... fine. thank you. why the hostility? coz i said that i dont visit the SV threads because of you? well, its the truth. im not proud of what ive done in the past, i admit. but my post was in no way implying that you are not a Superman fan. I stated that i dont visit the SV "forum" because i had some bitter experiences with you, and a few others. Where the hell did the fans, or even Superman come into this? :eek:

you just need a reason to bash me, huh? well, take your best shot. coz, this'll be your last. ive taken alot of crap from you in the past. granted that i acted like an a-hole at times, but you werent far from it either. ive never put anyone on ignore, but sadly... your latest post has made me think about it.

come on you two..keep this thread nice..if your going to think about a slanging match please take it to pm.

Thankyou for your co-operation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"