Superman vs. Captain Marvel

TheCorpulent1 said:
I'm wondering if Adam even has powers anymore. After all, he looked basically the same in his human form as he does in his Mighty Adam form. That'd be a cool twist, if he's been organizing this whole coalition of nations on the bluff that he still has his Superman-level power when he's really a mere mortal.

It hasn't shown otherwise lately. And he was the only "Marvel" that didn't have to share with the other three of Shazam's power. And I'm pretty sure he'd notice the moment he lost his power. x.x

But it would be awesome if someone like Stargirl showed up to confront Adam, and he found out THERE he had no more power. But it'd be even sweeter if Booster Gold got his rep back that way, and claimed that Adam had no chance.

Well, I'm a superman fan as you can see but i have to bring forth the facts, in batman/superman public enemies (a comic) superman fights Captain Marvel and admits to himself openly that CM has the advantage of magic. So in my opinion in a fight, supes might as well be fighting a kryptonite monster. In a challenge of strenght or speed i think supes comes out on top, it depends on how far you takes supes powers, i have comics where he flies so fast he rips the time continuim or light speed so idk. its a question that can't be answered till a neutral comic writer writes the comic showdown, in some of these comics the writers obviously sick of superman bash the hell outta him, maybe CM is simply an invention to dull superman fans ego.:supes:

well i am going to go off what i have seen so far and that was marvel getting his ass handed to him in a paper bag in the jlu i download the episode and it was an bad a** fight completely destroyed lex city and even before the fight ended superman gets hit by what i think was the hardest hit from marvel and slams into a vault and supes just grins takes the vault and smaches marvel to the ground he meets supes undergroung brussed and patterd he can bearly walk so thats what i seen

Their JLU power levels are much different from their comic power levels. When's the last time you saw electricity knock Supes out in the comics? It happens all the time in the animated series.

Most of these people have no idea who Captain Marvel is, let alone his longstanding history of handing Supes' ass to him.

i haven't read all the posts yet, but i will when i get the chance. still i voted for superman, he has the adventage of not being a child (literally) inside, which makes captain marvel psicologically more impressionable, like in shazam where he is allways saying how cool superman's powers are and that he envies him, and that gives superman an edge

Except that child has the wisdom of Solomon.
That, and Supes is highly vulnerable to magic. Against someone who is his equal in every physical way AND has magical capabilities, Supes gets owned.

true, forgot about that...but i don't think supes gets owned, it's not like he can't get his way around magic...he has before

Superman already admitted that Marvel has the advantage due to the nature of his powers. And about what you stated: "where he is allways saying how cool superman's powers are and that he envies him". Marvel also stated that he can beat Superman anytime if he wanted to.

Toby_Temple said:
Marvel also stated that he can beat Superman anytime if he wanted to.

and yet you'ld think he would have "wanted to" all the times Supes was kicking his ass!

No, because then Superman would kick his ass even harder. Captain Marvel is actually quite the sissy.

is he captain sissy?

lol, i think it's actually a pretty even match, it depends on who's the one with the better motivation i guess

how many superman vs threads are their, what does it matter which fictonal character can beat who? It only matters who wrtitng the bloody story, this is not like matching up two real life boxers, superman and captain marvels only win if the writers makes one of them win. I really think "The mods" should ban tiresome threads like these, and it gets more tiresome every year. Don't you people get tired of argueing the same topic?!

CanaryFan said:
and yet you'ld think he would have "wanted to" all the times Supes was kicking his ass!
Yes, if he wanted to kill him.;)
Listen to what your idol has to say about Marvel. He has the advantage over Supes due to the nature of his powers. Superman admitted that.

really? when? (i really am curious)

that sucks, but if you do remember would you be so kind to pm me? i'd appreciate that, thx

Can someone give other alternatives how Cap'n Marvel can win over Superman OTHER THEN the shazam-lightning bolt angle....
If I was Superman...I would use my super-hearing to listen for when Cap says the word and then use my speed to get out of the way.

Cap and Superman is supposed to be almost on the same level...but the natures of their powers differ...so....
for all of you Cap lovers....and Supers out there...

Can you guys think of other means to put the other down in a brawl?

Stealth_Prime said:
Can someone give other alternatives how Cap'n Marvel can win over Superman OTHER THEN the shazam-lightning bolt angle....
If I was Superman...I would use my super-hearing to listen for when Cap says the word and then use my speed to get out of the way.

Cap and Superman is supposed to be almost on the same level...but the natures of their powers differ...so....
for all of you Cap lovers....and Supers out there...

Can you guys think of other means to put the other down in a brawl?
Yeah, Captain Marvel just needs to punch him. I think it was in the JLA: World War Three trade where Captain Marvel basically socker punches Supes twice and knocks him out cold just like that.

sucker punch.....

a new approach....supes is down for the count...

I LIKE!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"