World Superman Vs. Hulk Vs. Spider-man Vs. Wonder Woman

I went for Super, but if Spidey figured out the Kryponite down he goes, mix in that with some webbing...

Originally posted by Blackweb
I went for Super, but if Spidey figured out the Kryponite down he goes, mix in that with some webbing...
How's Spidey going to figure that out? Is Supes going to tell him? Even if he did, how is he going to get enough time to whip up a batch of Kryptonite webbing?

Supes is WAY out of Spidey's league.

Originally posted by SSR_Forest
Seriously you hulk fans ,don't see superman winning at all against the hulk?

You got to give superman some credit for some of the feats he done in his comic books.

You don't thinks this would affect the hulk?
Actually I believe that his speed is the only thing that may cause THE HULK a real trouble, if it weren´t for this THE HULK would trash the punk easily. :cool:

:hulk: IS THE STRONGEST ONE THERE IS!!!

Not really superman smash.......... ? http://www.imagestation.com/mypictu...=supessundip&album_id=4291286107&from_album=1 :)

Seriously you hulk fans ,don't see superman winning at all against the hulk?

You got to give superman some credit for some of the feats he done in his comic books.

http://www.imagestation.com/mypictu...supes-speed1&album_id=4291286107&from_album=1

You don't thinks this would affect the hulk?

It's not that I don't think Superman could win, I just don't think it would happen. I think aside from speed the Hulk has too many advantages over him.

As for sun-dipped supes, that nearly killed him, it's not some trumph card he can pull anytime he wants.

If Hulk is horny enough and Superman and Spider-man are between him and sweet Wonderous lovin', it's no contest.

By the way, why dont you post the rest of the fight? With The Hulk punching him out of Metrolpis, or tackling him through a building? Or how about The Hulk begining to reach Pre-Crisis Superman's strength level?

Pre-Crisis Superman, dumb ass. You know, the one that once destroyed a solor system with a super sneeze?

Oh sorry I didn't know you were just talking about post crisis supes only. As far as post yeah that wouldn't happen. But supes should still win just not that easily.

Was the Super Sneeze a joke thing in the comic or did that actually happen?

Did people die from the massive sneeze or was it an empty solar system with no life on any of the planets?

Originally posted by Mr. X
By the way, why dont you post the rest of the fight? With The Hulk punching him out of Metrolpis, or tackling him through a building? Or how about The Hulk begining to reach Pre-Crisis Superman's strength level?

Why don't you pull your ass out of your head and see that superman wasn't down that long and that there was no way hulk could never go Pre-Crisis Superman level.

He was trying to calm the hulk not fight him, so he let the hulk let all his anger on him until he gets tired, then superman realize that wasn't going to work and destroy that bug in hulk head.

by the way I am saying Pre-Crisis Superman not post Pre-Crisis
who would actully have a hard and long fight with the hulk and not omg hulk owns superman.

Fanboy mode out

waiting for lashing

As a veteran reader of comics, dating back to the 1970's. I have had the opportunity to read many of the various representations of all the characters involved in this moot four-way battle.While it's a tough call,I'd have to say that if you were to take the overall strengths and weaknesses of all the characters, it still comes out to Superman coming out on top, albiet barely. It just basically comes down to the fact that Superman just has too many other superpowers for the other three to overcome. I grant you,many points made by other posters here on how the other three could beat the big guy are very valid, but when the day is done,they would still be beaten by Supes.
In an all out slugfest,the Hulk probably has the advantage but Superman's superspeed and heat vison could hold Hulk off. Being able to fly doesn't hurt either. Wonder Woman's skill as a warrior would keep her in the battle for a little while, as would Spiderman's wits and guile,but they would eventually be worn down by the overwhelming power of both the Hulk and Superman.
You have to figure that if Wonder Woman and Spiderman were both out of the picture,(as I believe they eventually would be) Then it comes doen to the two heavyweights. In raw,brute sheer power,yeah Hulk probably wins, but with Superman using all of his powers that he has at his disposal, to me there is no way that the Hulk could defeat Superman.

Why don't you pull your ass out of your head and see that superman wasn't down that long and that there was no way hulk could never go Pre-Crisis Superman level.

He was trying to calm the hulk not fight him, so he let the hulk let all his anger on him until he gets tired, then superman realize that wasn't going to work and destroy that bug in hulk head.

by the way I am saying Pre-Crisis Superman not post Pre-Crisis
who would actully have a hard and long fight with the hulk and not omg hulk owns superman.

Fanboy mode out

waiting for lashing

And he wasnt trying to calm The Hulk down the entire fight... He took a swing at him, then got punched out of Metropolis. And I somehow dont think The Hulk would of started going "Hulk tired" as he did after Superman destroyed the bug on him, The Hulk has fought for days on end before.

The narration in the comic itself said that "The conclusion of the battle is in doubt" meaning that very, very soon Superman was going to have to start fighting back. And notice, The Hulk not being able to budge him has nothing to do with his strength level, it his ability to remain unmovable when he willed it. In a match with Captian Thunder, who was almost as strong as Pre Crisis Supes and called the unstopable object, he attemted to move Superman by smashing into Superman with all his might. It didnt get him anywhere but on his ass. And post-crisis Superman did the same thing when he first met Doomsday, he let him hit him and it had no effect. The Hulk first didnt budge Superman, then he put his arm up to block the next one, and so on.

And if you didnt notice, The Hulks strength is limitless. He's destroyed a asteroid twice the size of Earth with one punch, broken the laws of physics a couple of times, destroyed Onslaught with a single punch, and so on. Im not going to get into an arguement with anyone about who would win between Pre Crisis Superman and The Hulk, because even I dont think The Hulk would have much of a chance. But, if you want to actually read an intelligent debate on the matter of Superman vs. The Hulk, search for the older one and bump it up...

And that "super sneeze" destroyed an uninhabiated solor system...

Im not going to get into an arguement with anyone about who would win between Pre Crisis Superman and The Hulk,

That's cool dude and you got a opionion
and I got mines,on the whole Superman vs Hulk fight.

Like your Hulk respect thread though.

I just saying that the pre-crisis superman did some amazing unbeliveable feats back in the days.

I definatly agree with you... :)

He used to juggle planets, re-arrange the continents, fly 1000 times the speed of light, extinguish stars with his super breath, use his heat vision to stop the next ice age, the list goes on and on...

Pretty much...
icon14.gif

If Superman was still like that, how well exactly do you think his comics would sell? Theres nothing "Super" about an inconsistent, seriously over powered character...

After what he did to Thor with one punch when he got angry there is no way any of them could take him.

Originally posted by Superman13
Hell he already beat the hulk

He beat The Professor, and even then it wasnt exactly a one sided fight. The Savage Hulk has fought Superman to a stand still, and had a deceny showing considering the circumstances against Pre-Crisis Superman. And it didnt matter that Superman got "really angry" and punched Thor, they had fought back and forth for a while behind the end... And oh yeah, did I mention JLA/Avengers is ****?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"