Survivor: David vs. Goliath

Agreed about Christian. I'm getting tired of the nerd archetype they keep putting on this show.

And I'm calling Davie as the winner. I've felt this for some time now.

I'm just ready for the next season...

Edge of Extinction, basically another season with a Redemption island twist but all eliminated players have a chance to reach the final three. There are also four returnees. I don't know if all pf those are legit or not, if it is, could be bad but right now it sounds interesting.

I'm just ready for the next season...

Edge of Extinction, basically another season with a Redemption island twist but all eliminated players have a chance to reach the final three. There are also four returnees. I don't know if all pf those are legit or not, if it is, could be bad but right now it sounds interesting.

I've read about the theme of this next season and is super confusing.

Theoretically, the first boot can reenter the game at day 35, and the pre-merge boots can all be part of the jury, voting for people to win that they've never even met. That does not sound good to me.

And I also don't like they're bringing back Aubry, Wentworth and David. I'd rather save them for a bigger season. and for god's sake that can possibly be the second season with Aubry as a returnee and again it can potentially be really bad.

Its been a routine for cbs to bring back returnees after a few seasons. What I dislike about Survivor since season 22, is that they started to recycle locations leading them to come up with more gimmicks that just sound so gimmicky and forced and bringing back more familiar faces after just a few seasons. And now that they've settled in Fiji, I'm no longer surprised. Its one of many reasons that I don't feel like a fan of the show anymore, and during its first twenty something seasons, I was so devoted and watching every season at least trice.

Returnees mixed in with newbs? And a two-time returnee at that? *Groans* They really need to get off Fiji.

I certainly understand the frustration a lot of fans have about them having Fiji as a permanent location now. But I really don't mind that. As long as they're bringing me a very strong and interesting cast. If there's one thing I wish they'd change is the editing. This season had a more balanced edit towards the contestants, similar to Koah Rong edit, and that for me is great. The australian version of Survivor has a fantastic editing, giving each of the contestant a time to tell their story. The american version should be more like that.

About the returning players, I also don't mind much, but they have to be more "careful". Game Changers was a huge mistake by mixing A-lists like Sandra, Tony, Malcolm, JT and Ciera with some b and c-lists like Sierra, Brad and Troyzan. And the editing just made things worse. Aubry and Andrea got really far, but had a very lame editing.

Glad that Nick one the season. He definitely imo deserved it the most out of those who made it into the last episode.

Next season does seem like a strange theme. Not sure how they are going to use the four returning players... I guess they could be placing two in each tribe or starting with four tribes, though 4 tribes seems like way to much to fit into each episode.

I'm also really happy Nick won. He's like the mix of JT and Stephen. Great player and very charismatic.

I am also sad to know Angelina was getting hate on social media. Nothing justifies that. She played a good game that managed to get her to Top 3, and her, Gabby and Jeff are absolutely right that women are treated differently in Survivor. A man playing that same game would be labeled differently. One of the best examples of that was Chrissy, but there are others like Kass. Hopefully more players like Angeline can come and change the mentality not only of the audience, but also the jury.

Angelina was highly entertainig to watch the whole season and I'm sure she's a lock to come back.

And speaking of coming back, sadly Alec probably won't since he was banned from the reunion for breaking the rules. Hopefully they change their mind because he's great.

I guess they could be placing two in each tribe or starting with four tribes, though 4 tribes seems like way to much to fit into each episode.

Yes, they'll be like captains of each tribe. And I'll be really, really mad if they waste Aubry with another ****ty season.

I was fine with Nick winning he earned it. I am glad Angelina received no votes because all she did was politic. She never seemed authentic when talking, just could tell everything was about the game.

As for next season it seems like Exile and Redemption :( we will see if they stick with that theme all the way through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"