Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Brian Heidik was offered to come back, but only would do so if he was paid. Sandra was also offered to come back, but was still recovering from Pearl Islands.

I would like to see them do a Winners vs Losers Survivor in the near future. Have the people that have won the game face off against people who were voted out first.
Could be interesting or a disaster. The first ones voted out are the least memorable as they didnt get a chacne to develop a personality or have the audience get attached to them. I can see producers thinking its too big a risk to bring back so many unknowns and unpopular players. It would definetly be different though and for that it might be worth a try bc with 21 seasons, Im sure its hard to be original

They've done everything up to this point. They could just invite people back who never made jury and still developed a personality. (They could just call them the Losers). For example, Michael Skupin from Austraila who was removed due to injury. I even felt like Steve" Chicken" Morris from Survivor China had a personality. I think they could do something here if done right.

I started watching this season of Survivor but missed a lot of episodes. I just caught the last one and I was wondering about how long ago did "The Dragonslayer" get booted?

Some more rumors are coming out about drama on this sesason. lol

- Apparently when the entire cast landed on the beach, Sugar and Russell didn't know over half the cast members. Russell only knew Parvati, Cirie, Amanda, Coach, Tyson, JT, and Boston Rob. He had no idea who anyone else was. Sugar knew even less than he did.

- Before Russell played in Samoa, the only season he had ever seen was Micronesia. He'd never even seen the show before he was officially offered the spot. The reason he was cast was because he was friends with Boo from Survivor Fiji, who is also friends with James from China and Micronesia. Boo got James and Russell cast on their original seasons because he was friends w/ the casting director Erika Shay

- Parvati and Erika are former roommates. Apparently while Samoa was taping, Parvati flew down to Samoa to visit Erika and while she was there Erika showed her the daily tapes of Samoa before they were edited down into the actual episodes. Wowza!! Erika later resigned (some say she was actually fired) from being the casting director of Survivor/The Amazing Race

- After the game, some people were physically sequestered from Russell because production was afraid something would happen

- Jonathan Penner/Shane (Exile Island) were both cut from the original cast at the last minute to make room for Russell and one other villain. Most think it was either Tyson or Randy.

- JT and Sugar were a couple and actually slept together before the season even started. Sugar claims that JT promised to take care of her....WHOOPS! LOL!

- Sandra and Candice also knew other way more than they showed on the show. They were both from Fayetteville, and Candice's family is friends with Sandra's family.

I'm sure more stuff will pop up as more interviews come out.

THat's crazy where are you getting the juicy info ST? Casting director should have been fired if that was true.

Still sick to my stomach sandra won. To me it's a three part game: Challenges, Strategy, Personality. If your weak in any area you shouldn't win. Also people shouldn't vote based on sour grapes if you were duped or done wrong than it is what it is. As much as I hate poverty she should have won IMO.

Well, I think Richard Hatch said it best during season one (or was it after?) when he said the game is only social and everything else is just meaningless crap. It's definitely true.

Every season at the end, the vote has always always always come down to who the jury likes most in the Final Two/Three. There's never been a season where the winner has been someone the jury likes the least.

As I've probably already said in this thread but I can't remember now lol, I think where Parvati failed was that she never made any attempt to disconnect herself from Russell like she did during Mirconesia when she disconnected herself from Ozzy and the couples alliance. She never made an attempt to show people in the game that she was her own person and not just second in command to Russell. I think that's where she failed.

As said, she mastered that awesomely during Micronesia when she ousted Ozzy and struck out on her own as the head the Black Widow Brigade. That move definitely garnered major points over Amanda, who was just Ozzy's little lap dog, at the Final Tribal Council.

This season, she just never came across, to the jury, as someone that was out there doing things on her own making moves strictly based on her own personal thoughts and gameplay and not someone else's (Russell). I think there were three specific points in the game where Parvati lost it:

1) Let Danielle and Russell talk her into and going along with voting out Courtney instead of Sandra. That just made absolutely no sense to any of their game. Even Courtney in her post-show interview said it made no sense because she was going to stick with the Villains and she was going to try and pull over Amanda and JT who she is very good friends with outside of the game. (Plus, I think I heard somewhere she and Amanda are actually roommates outside of the game)

2) Keeping the idol hidden from Russell. This directly caused Russell go on his ego driven tirade to boot Danielle, Parvati and Russell's only ticket to the win. Parvati definitely handled this entire situation very sloppy.

This where I will 100% stand by the fact that Sandra outplayed her in. Sandra KNEW all game that Russell was a very ego driven person and knew just how to play up his ego to get him to make sloppy moves. She did this at two critical junctures in the game A) Playing it up to keep her and Courtney alive during the Coach which essentially kept her game alive, B) Playing it up once again during the finale when she played off Russell's ego about how Jerri needed to go because she (Sandra) wouldn't get any jury votes to win.

3) The last mistake was that Parvati knew (she even says this in her final interviews) towards the end that neither her nor Russell were going win against Sandra, yet Parvati never made even move to change that. She said herself that she could read the jury at every Tribal Counci and how much they loved Sandra. She just sat back and let Russell make the decision vote out Colby, Rupert, and Jerri instead of making some sort of coup against Russell herself.

I just think Parvati played a very sub-par game socially and strategically, to the game she played during Micronesia that also gave her the win.

I'm also disappointed because she's a very smart girl but she's really coming off like a Russell 2.0 being very bitter about her loss. She's also coming off very hypocritical because she ever said herself that if she had been voted out at Final Four and the Final Three was Jerri/Sandra/Russell, she was going to be voting for Sandra! Soooo, had she been on the jury it was okay to vote for Sandra to win, but since she was in the Final Three and the jury still voted for Sandra, it was wrong? Doesn't make any logical sense.

I will say your right Sandra knew how to russel up russel if you will but she wanted him out the whole game and couldn't do it.

I disagree that everything except the social game doesn matter. However I will say in the survivor computer (yes there was one based on Australia) I played as an athletic character like myself and I never made it to the merge or if I did and lost immunity I was out the only time I ever won I played a sneaky conniving lazy guy who looked like Cheech marin and I won it all.

Super T you didn't answer my question about where you get your great info?

The thing about Sandra/Candice and JT/Sugar came from Candice and Sugars post show interviews and Candice's Insider Clips.

The thing about Shane came directly from Shane himself. He posts over at Survivor Sucks and he posted right before this season started that he was dropped at the last minute so they could put Russell on instead. Twila and Natalie Bolton (Micronesia) were both dropped last minute too.

Natalie actually flew out to Samoa because production didn't think Courtney would be able to meet the weight requirements so they kept Natalie on deck. After Courtney passed her physical, Natalie was sent back to the US.

Natalie White and Shambo were also asked to come back to be on the Heroes tribe, but they both declined.

The rest of it came from the person that spoiled the entire bootlist.

Sorry for the double post, but read some more info about who else was dropped from the cast;

Ozzy, Jonathan Penner, and Tina were all at the airport too ready to go but they were also dropped at the last minute. Someone also stated that Jenna Morasca was also originally on the cast too, but no one can confirm if she declined or if she was dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"