Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Marx

Pixelated
Reaction score
The announcement has been made! The location has been revealed! The theme has been set!

For the first time in Survivor history, it will be HEROES vs. VILLAINS! The new season of Survivor officially kicks off on February 11th, 2010!

In staying consistent with previous threads...the first post will continue to be updated as events unfold.

Discuss.

:yay:

UPDATE: The cast has been announced!

UPDATE #2: With the elimination of 'Coach', the Jury is starting to take shape!

UPDATE #3: The tribes have merged! The Heroes and Villains are now known as Yin Yang.

YIN YANG (merge tribe)
Amanda
Candice
Colby
Danielle
Jerri
JT
Parvati (F3)
Rupert
Russell (F3)
Sandra - WINNER!

THE JURY
'Coach'
Courtney
JT
Amanda
Candice
Danielle
Rupert
Colby
Jerri

Pre-Jury Survivors
Boston Rob (V)
Cirie (H)
James (H)
Randy (V)
Stephanie (H)
Sugar (H)
Tom (H)
Tyson (V)

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to this, it will be fun to watch people who are used to avoiding confrontations having to play for real.

The only thing that would be more fun would have been to put together a "Strategists vs. Coattails" season and thus force those coattailers to actually do something to stay in the game:yay:

The entire season has been leaked. Won't go into details, but they started filming a lot sooner than usual for Spring seasons. They're usually shoot from November-December. This was apparently rolling from September-October.

Are there any accurate cast lists up? I also wonder how they chose who was a villain and who was a hero? Did they base it off of audience reaction or the previous casts' interactions?

Let's keep all of the spoilers in tags until they're officially revealed! Half the fun of having a new thread is the speculation! :up:

Last edited:
Most definitely. You all may want to be careful with what you search on the internet about next season. The outcome has been heavily heavily spoiled.

It hadnt even premiered and the results are already out>>>???

The season was taped right after Samoa finished filming.

Someone has already leaked the entire bootlist, the final three players, the potential jury votes and the possible winner.

Subscribed.

I shall try my damnest to remain unspoiled.

Yeah they used to be so top-secret about the productions and would even send out fake spoilers to throw people off. Last couple of years, they've more or less given up and let it be since it doesn't effect the ratings.

So what makes us so sure these leaks are accurate?
(I didnt bother searching for em because of course i dont wanna get spoiled)

So what makes us so sure these leaks are accurate?
(I didnt bother searching for em because of course i dont wanna get spoiled)

Because the person that spoiled this season also spoiled that Russell, Mick, Natalie were in the F3 of Samoa right after the premiere.

whoops: double post! sorry!

Last edited:
Just wanted to come and post this. Here's the logo for the Heroes vs. Villains season. If you notice at the top of the logo those are the actual silhouettes of the players competing this season:

s20previewlogo.jpg

playerso.jpg

Can you guess who is who?!

EGADS, please don't tell me that number 11, the one striking that ridiculous pose, is Coach. I'd spot that silly samurai 'do a mile away, even silhouetted. Figures he'd return.

No spoilers, just pure guessing:

#11 Really does look like Coach

#2 Looks like it might be Colby

#7 Looks like Rubert

#19 might be Russell H

#8 might be the tall black gravedigger (sorry, can't remember the name right now)

#15 might be Jerri

#12 might be Todd

Can't really put my finger on anyone else, the women are for the most part not that distinctive in profile.

I'm pretty sure about 11 , 7 , and 15 being what wyrminarrd is saying . It's an interesting conceptbut I think the villians a re going to fail big time on this one.

The season was taped right after Samoa finished filming.

Someone has already leaked the entire bootlist, the final three players, the potential jury votes and the possible winner.

That's a shame.

Just wanted to come and post this. Here's the logo for the Heroes vs. Villains season. If you notice at the top of the logo those are the actual silhouettes of the players competing this season:

playerso.jpg

Can you guess who is who?!

I think number 11 is pretty obvious that it's 'Coach' Wade. I'm also willing to bet that the players in the montage preview during Survivor: Samoa are good bets to appear. (Though I can't see Hatch returning. I seem to remember reading something about a court order stopping him because of this legal troubles.)

My guess, maybe considered spoilers but of course I could be wrong:

1. Stephenie
2. Colby
3. Cirie
4. JT
5. Sugar
6. Tom
7. Rupert
8. James
9. Candice
10. Amanda

11. Coach
12. Russell
13. Boston Rob
14. Parvati
15. Jerri
16. Danielle
17. Tyson
18. Sandra
19. Randy
20. Courtney

My guess, maybe considered spoilers but of course I could be wrong:

1. Stephenie
2. Colby
3. Cirie
4. JT
5. Sugar
6. Tom
7. Rupert
8. James
9. Candice
10. Amanda

11. Coach
12. Russell
13. Boston Rob
14. Parvati
15. Jerri
16. Danielle
17. Tyson
18. Sandra
19. Randy
20. Courtney

I'd say that's a pretty good lineup, if your guesses are true. :up:

I don't think that the montage can be used to guess who where in the cast, I´m not seeing any of the male "Heroes" being skinny enough to be Eric. Plus isn't Hatch in jail?

Would be cool though to get Mike from Australia, that guy deserves another chance at this game.

I don't think that the montage can be used to guess who where in the cast, I´m not seeing any of the male "Heroes" being skinny enough to be Eric. Plus isn't Hatch in jail?

Would be cool though to get Mike from Australia, that guy deserves another chance at this game.

I said that I wouldn't bet on Hatch returning due to his legal troubles. :cwink:

I'd like to see Season 1's Susan return. I really liked her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"