Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Really, please tell me, whose coatails did Sandra ride this season pray tell?? Her two allies (Rob and Courtney) were both gone pre-merge, and she no alliances once the merge came around. So really, who coat tails did she ride?

Makes absolutely no sense to say anything like that. Russell and Parvati made too many errors this season that cost them in the end. A) They both completely underestimated Sandra and the game she was playing behind their backs chuming it up with the Heroes B) Their egos both got way too big and they began to fight within their own alliances and go against each other.

Russell lost it for both himself and Parvati by voting out Danielle. She was their ONLY shot at winning this game and he blew. Parvati lost it because she never wanted to make any sort of move against Russell towards the end. Had Parvati been open to making any sort of move to take out Russell, this game easily would have been hers.

You need to know what you need to do in order to win over the jury, and this season that was making any sort of counterstrike, or going solo on your own against Russell. Sandra did that, Parvati did not and the jury rewarded accordingly. End of story.

The person that deserved to win, once again, did like it's been every season since the first. The person that deserved to win, did.

Two Survivors in a row now where clearly the best player didn't win and no I'm not referring to Russell in both seasons. Parvati was clearly the best this go around or even Jerri. Not too excited for Nicaragua because my faith in this show is dwindling. At least the country for the most part gets it right but seeing Rupert in the finals for the audience vote is laughable. I like him on Pearl Islands somewhat but this season really showed him for the stupid and hypocrite he is.

Russell's comment at the Reunion Show about how he doesn't care about the jury was very telling. Like Boston Rob said, Russell does not play to win, he plays to get to the end.

I love these reunion shows... as hot as the women are on the island, it gets magnified ten-fold once they've gotten a good meal in them and have taken a couple showers.

Proof: Parvati. :)

I love these reunion shows... as hot as the women are on the island, it gets magnified ten-fold once they've gotten a good meal in them and have taken a couple showers.

I actually think the girls usually look hotter the longer they stay on the Island

Sandra too. I didnt think she was all that attractive on the show but looked alot more attractive in the reunion

Russell's comment at the Reunion Show about how he doesn't care about the jury was very telling. Like Boston Rob said, Russell does not play to win, he plays to get to the end.
And that's just depressing. I always admire Russell's audacity in playing the game, but the man needs to learn not to piss off so many people. Otherwise, Russell could well be a force to be reckoned with.

More or less happy that Sandra won. Harp all you want about her gameplay, but in the end, she won over the others, and that's really all that matters. She was wise to keep on hammering home the between-the-lines point that the Heroes were all idiots and kept botching up her Russell-hunt. Doesn't matter that the man was still there. Had he gone earlier, she would not have gotten so many votes, which I suppose could be due to the jury voting against Russell rather than for Sandra, but let's not split hairs here.

And Rupert is a massive asshat.

Really, please tell me, whose coatails did Sandra ride this season pray tell?? Her two allies (Rob and Courtney) were both gone pre-merge, and she no alliances once the merge came around. So really, who coat tails did she ride?

Makes absolutely no sense to say anything like that. Russell and Parvati made too many errors this season that cost them in the end. A) They both completely underestimated Sandra and the game she was playing behind their backs chuming it up with the Heroes B) Their egos both got way too big and they began to fight within their own alliances and go against each other.

Russell lost it for both himself and Parvati by voting out Danielle. She was their ONLY shot at winning this game and he blew. Parvati lost it because she never wanted to make any sort of move against Russell towards the end. Had Parvati been open to making any sort of move to take out Russell, this game easily would have been hers.

You need to know what you need to do in order to win over the jury, and this season that was making any sort of counterstrike, or going solo on your own against Russell. Sandra did that, Parvati did not and the jury rewarded accordingly. End of story.

The person that deserved to win, once again, did like it's been every season since the first. The person that deserved to win, did.

B.S.

She road Rob's coattails and Russell's to an extent. All this b.s she spewed about "hustling and making it on her own" is garbage.

The only reason Sandra won was because of Russell's stupidity in thinking that the heroes weren't going to vote for her and because of the stupid 3 final voting bullcrap.

I guarantee if it were just 2 people at the final her pathetic ass would've been voted out a loooooong time ago.

If she was really chumming up with the heroes, why didn't anyone listen to her when she was wanting to vote off Russell?

She's not a great player, not even close, I bet she can't even start a fire with flint, hell I bet she couldn't even start a fire with matches, charcoal and gasoline.

She won it with luck, nothing more nothing less. It wasn't with skill because she has none, it wasn't with strategy because she has none and it wasn't with social skills because again, she has none.

She road Rob's coattails and Russell's to an extent. All this b.s she spewed about "hustling and making it on her own" is garbage.[/quot]

Really? When did he rely on Russell to do ANYTHING for her? The only two people that worked with Russell and did whatever he did were Parvati and Jerri.

The only reason Sandra won was because of Russell's stupidity in thinking that the heroes weren't going to vote for her and because of the stupid 3 final voting bullcrap.

I guarantee if it were just 2 people at the final her pathetic ass would've been voted out a loooooong time ago.

Lol hmmm, okay. Despite that fact that she made it to the Final Two in her original season too. Sandra is now the only person to win Survivor in the older version (Final Two) and the newer version (Final Three).

Final Two or Final Three wouldn't have mattered, it was going to be a blowout against Russell no matter who he was up against at the end.

If she was really chumming up with the heroes, why didn't anyone listen to her when she was wanting to vote off Russell?

Because their idiots? Sandra telling them the truth and then the Heroes going back and slitting their own throats isn't Sandra's fault, that's on them. She tried three times and then pretty much said screw it, I'm just gonna go at it alone, and that's exactly what she did.

At the end, the jury saw that she WAS the person attempting to make all the power moves and they were the idiots that screwed it up and they rewarded her for going it alone.

She's not a great player, not even close, I bet she can't even start a fire with flint, hell I bet she couldn't even start a fire with matches, charcoal and gasoline.

Now you're just being silly. :hehe:

She won it with luck, nothing more nothing less. It wasn't with skill because she has none, it wasn't with strategy because she has none and it wasn't with social skills because again, she has none.

Luck is a factor and if anyone doesn't think every single player that's ever won this game hasn't won with some element of luck is insane.

And from last nights reults, it looks like she has great skill in reading people and what they want and giving it to them judging by her great performance the Final Tribal Council. Secondly, looks like she has great social skills since everyone that was voted out had nothing but glowing things to say about her post show.

I'm still so amazing that after 20 seasons, people still don't understand how this game, especially the endgame, works.

She road Rob's coattails and Russell's to an extent. All this b.s she spewed about "hustling and making it on her own" is garbage.[/quot]

Really? When did he rely on Russell to do ANYTHING for her? The only two people that worked with Russell and did whatever he did were Parvati and Jerri.

Lol hmmm, okay. Despite that fact that she made it to the Final Two in her original season too. Sandra is now the only person to win Survivor in the older version (Final Two) and the newer version (Final Three).

Final Two or Final Three wouldn't have mattered, it was going to be a blowout against Russell no matter who he was up against at the end.

Because their idiots? Sandra telling them the truth and then the Heroes going back and slitting their own throats isn't Sandra's fault, that's on them. She tried three times and then pretty much said screw it, I'm just gonna go at it alone, and that's exactly what she did.

At the end, the jury saw that she WAS the person attempting to make all the power moves and they were the idiots that screwed it up and they rewarded her for going it alone.

Now you're just being silly. :hehe:

Luck is a factor and if anyone doesn't think every single player that's ever won this game hasn't won with some element of luck is insane.

And from last nights reults, it looks like she has great skill in reading people and what they want and giving it to them judging by her great performance the Final Tribal Council. Secondly, looks like she has great social skills since everyone that was voted out had nothing but glowing things to say about her post show.

I'm still so amazing that after 20 seasons, people still don't understand how this game, especially the endgame, works.

She attempted to make power moves and it didn't work though. Her whole final tribal speech was that she should be rewarded for failing to close the deal on a power move! Parvati made power moves, Russell made power moves, Sandra tried and failed to make power moves. Parvati deserved to win over both of them, I can't understand how so many voted for the person whose strategy was failure. Even in her intial alliance she failed, every challenge, failure as well. Also the only reason she won her last time on Survivor was because she was up against someone who was already voted out. Once again a jury voted with their emotions and not their head.

To be fair, you can't really blame Sandra's inability to get Russell voted out on her. She tried...it was the heroes who acted stupidly.

Exactly, Marx. It was the Heroes that were idiots, and they saw during the Final Tribal Council that Sandra tried multiple times to throw them a bone and they completely ignored her.

That's how to win over a Survivor jury. You either give them or try to give them what they want to appease them. It's worked for every single winner thus far! That element of the game has never changed, no matter how much Russell wants to whine and cry about it. Who btw, made an absolute fool of himself at the reunion. Let America vote? Is he serious? If he wants America to vote for him to win, then he may want to try out for American Idol next season.

Parvati made the mistake this go around of not giving the jury what they wanted, which was Russell's head on a silverplatter. That's where she lost the game. A good quote my mom use to say that pretty much applies to Parvati this season - "You lay down with dogs, you wake up with fleas." She made a deal with the devil and let him run amuck, demolishing her game and never did anything about it. Tough cookies.

On another note, some of Russell's fans are absolutely AWFUL on Facebook. Most of them are posting horrible and borderline racist things on Sandra's Facebook page. It's absolutely awful. Jeez, it's just a game/tv show!

After watching most of the seasons of Survivor, these IMO played the best game and should have won.

Survivor: Borneo - Richard Hatch
Survivor: The Australian Outback - Colby Donaldson
Survivor: Africa - Ethan Zohn
Survivor: Marquesas - Paschal English
Survivor: Thailand - Brian Heidik
Survivor: The Amazon - Rob Cesterino
Survivor: Pearl Islands - Jonny Fairplay
Survivor: All Stars - Rob Mariano
Survivor: Vanuatu - Chris Daugherty
Survivor: Palau - Tom Westman
Survivor: Guatemala - Danni Boatwright
Survivor: Panama - Terri Deitz
Survivor: Cook Islands - Yul Kwon
Survivor: Fiji - Earl Cole
Survivor: China - Todd Herzog
Survivor: Micronesia - Parvati Shallow
Survivor: Gabon - Haven't Watched
Survivor: Tocantins - Haven't Watched
Survivor: Samoa - Haven't Watched
Survivor: Heroes vs Villians - Haven't Watched.

Sandra talked a tough game to the camera about wanting to vote out Russell, but in the end she was unable to do anything so she just tucked her head and rode his coattails, to act as if she didn't is little more than being willfully blind.

Sandra talked a tough game to the camera about wanting to vote out Russell, but in the end she was unable to do anything so she just tucked her head and rode his coattails, to act as if she didn't is little more than being willfully blind.

I know! At the end of the day she just voted with the villains anyway and keep it cool with them once they merged.

I don't think she ever wrote Russell's name down post merge.

Exactly, Marx. It was the Heroes that were idiots, and they saw during the Final Tribal Council that Sandra tried multiple times to throw them a bone and they completely ignored her.

That's how to win over a Survivor jury. You either give them or try to give them what they want to appease them. It's worked for every single winner thus far! That element of the game has never changed, no matter how much Russell wants to whine and cry about it. Who btw, made an absolute fool of himself at the reunion. Let America vote? Is he serious? If he wants America to vote for him to win, then he may want to try out for American Idol next season.

Parvati made the mistake this go around of not giving the jury what they wanted, which was Russell's head on a silverplatter. That's where she lost the game. A good quote my mom use to say that pretty much applies to Parvati this season - "You lay down with dogs, you wake up with fleas." She made a deal with the devil and let him run amuck, demolishing her game and never did anything about it. Tough cookies.

On another note, some of Russell's fans are absolutely AWFUL on Facebook. Most of them are posting horrible and borderline racist things on Sandra's Facebook page. It's absolutely awful. Jeez, it's just a game/tv show!

Yeah, but a real power player would've been able to turn someone's vote around. Look at how Russell brought Coach and Jerri onto his side to vote out Rob, basically convince Tyson to vote himself out, then bring Candice over to the villians. All those were bad moves for those players, but Russell made it work. Sandra's only big move was playing the idol and even then it wasn't needed. Hell, it took her two tribals to get Rupert out. She did nothing during the entire game and all her attempts at power moves were failures.

Really, at the end of the day is doesn't matter. Sandra's still the winner of Survivor Heroes vs. Villains. Not one of us is ever going to agree on what makes a good game nor player. :hehe:

Congrats to her!!

Well I'm very disappointed with the result. Not because Russell didn't win but because the jury is always too spiteful to vote for the person that played the best game.

Sandra was the least deserving person of the final three. I can't stand her, but on the bright side maybe she can use the money to learn to speak proper English.

I can't believe how much I hate Rupert now. He was one of my favorites but now I can't stand him. He is an idiot for saying all the things he said to Russell. The guy played up his role for being a Hero and behaving like one but he is highly critical of Russell for playing his role as a villain. It's so dumb it makes me laugh.

The jury should have recognized Russell's gameplay as a Villain and rewarded him, with the million dollar and title, for being the best of the role that he was placed in. But the idiots criticized him for going beyond the "line" of lying and deceiving people. Duh! What do you expect from a Villain? Truth, Justice, blah blah...?

At least Russell got the recognition from the online voting and it was even sweeter that he beat Rupert. lol

Parvati, Amanda, and Candice looked hot. The others not so much. Anyway, this was by far one of the better seasons and I hope they go back to having a Final Two.

The best player of the three was Parvati, not Russell.

Agreed. This is the flaw of the Final 3 system. It allows spiteful jurors to have an easy out.

Yeah, but a real power player would've been able to turn someone's vote around. Look at how Russell brought Coach and Jerri onto his side to vote out Rob, basically convince Tyson to vote himself out, then bring Candice over to the villians. All those were bad moves for those players, but Russell made it work. Sandra's only big move was playing the idol and even then it wasn't needed. Hell, it took her two tribals to get Rupert out. She did nothing during the entire game and all her attempts at power moves were failures.

Bingo.

Really, at the end of the day is doesn't matter. Sandra's still the winner of Survivor Heroes vs. Villains. Not one of us is ever going to agree on what makes a good game nor player. :hehe:

Congrats to her!!

:whatever:

Agreed. This is the flaw of the Final 3 system. It allows spiteful jurors to have an easy out.

Hopefully, Nicaragua will bring back the two person finale.

Hopefully, Nicaragua will bring back the two person finale.

If its not, I'm not watching. The final three system is broken in so many ways. What if Colby made jury? Because of the final three, he would've had two jurors with whom he had zero interactions during the game (Coach and Courtney). Beyond that, it just gives them an easy out as opposed to a real choice on who played the best. Its sad that an other wise great season was tainted by it.

So were the "leaked info" at the time when this season premiered correct?

And yay! :) russell didnt get a single vote!

And Parviti should have won!!!

And Sandra seemed angry that she won? :dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"