Hype Survivor Survivormania: Hype Survivor XXVII - Day 10 - Austin vs McMahon

Well done Raw, and I must say that was an awesome avy. :up: Good job CC! One day I will create a thread in the Art Forum with all the avvies I created....well most of them at least...

On a happy note here is the new grid. :)

MergeGrid-1st.png

Which you may have guessed it, means that both tribes have merged and from now on all challenges will be for individual immunity.

Dr. of Style :heart:

Congrats Raw.

Sorry again for the mess this became guys, we can only hold our hands up and try not to repeat the mistakes. On a side note, cheers to SF who handled the decision with class. :up:

Congratulations to everyone on making it this far. :up:

And yes cheers to SF for handling the decision so well...:up:

HAHA CoCo B Spoons.

Anyways, thanks for manning up and doing what you think is best as hosts. Now, we can move on.

MrMcMahon19.gif
I have had enough of this game. I am going to go soak in a tub of champagne with a couple of divas. I know you love love me more and that's why I beat Austin again, for the second time. Forget this game I will let my two doofuses deal with this day and if you are lucky maybe I will come back! GOOD NIGHT!

Sorry again for the mess this became guys, we can only hold our hands up and try not to repeat the mistakes. On a side note, cheers to SF who handled the decision with class. :up:

Congratulations to everyone on making it this far. :up:

And yes cheers to SF for handling the decision so well...:up:

No prob guys :up:

It was a difficult situation, and I understand the decision :)

the hosts voted for him, but it the vote wouldn't have affected the game regardless of who it went to

I still strongly disagree with Matt and Bella on that. Though it didn't effect the outcome, they could have decided who won the game, and that is not a host's job.

Last edited:
I agree. The hosts get to see things that no other player may see, like voting patterns. You could say you voted for person A, but you actually vote person B. You would be lying but the hosts would know you were lying. So, the hosts should never ever be allowed to have a say in who wins. It defeats the purpose of the jury.

I agree. The hosts get to see things that no other player may see, like voting patterns. You could say you voted for person A, but you actually vote person B. You would be lying but the hosts would know you were lying. So, the hosts should never ever be allowed to have a say in who wins. It defeats the purpose of the jury.

Exactly. The host is not involved with the game from a playing perspective. To me, a host is a facilitator. Not a participant. Making the facilitator an active part in the playing process goes against the game to me, cause the host was not involved in the playing process. Only the players were, thus they should have final say in who wins. You can't have someone with a different experience with the game decide who wins.

Matt and Bella should have let Scarlet Spidey (last person out before jury) vote for Badger, like they initially were going to. I was behind that decision.

Last edited:
MrMcMahon19.gif
I have had enough of this game. I am going to go soak in a tub of champagne with a couple of divas. I know you love love me more and that's why I beat Austin again, for the second time. Forget this game I will let my two doofuses deal with this day and if you are lucky maybe I will come back! GOOD NIGHT!

is he legitimately the CEO of WWE, or is he another actor?

As you can see in the videotape surveillance, our beloved host and inspiration, Vincent K. McMahon, has passed on in a gruesome fiery death. Lets all have a moment of silence(try to show a little sympathy :cmad: )

Hunter and I will take over from now on. So you will deal with us directly regarding any issues or questions. Don't pm Mr. McMahon regarding anything (especially for challenge submissions) because you will be pming a dead man.

Dun dun dunnnn. Another one bites the dust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"