Hype Survivor Survivormania - Hype Survivor XXVII - Day 14 - Do-it-yourself-superhero

I guess that would make sense.

I also had Senor Backstabbero as my custom user title for a while. Though cred goes to Gilpesh for thinking up that name.

Wow! Way to go Specter! You keep this up and you will win this game:up: Either JewHob goes or the boys pull a coupe and vote out CC. I think it's going to be JewHob.

Once again, good work Spec:up:

A win so nice, I posted twice.

congrats Spec.

man i got last place :awesome:

Wow! Way to go Specter! You keep this up and you will win this game:up: Either JewHob goes or the boys pull a coupe and vote out CC. I think it's going to be JewHob.

Once again, good work Spec:up:

No no Chase... you can't renig now. You can't suddenly give back up options like 'coup against CC'. Hobbit's going home remember. Stick to your guns or predictions are pointless.

Or are you doubting your predictions?

Did you not see where I said "I think it's going to be JewHob." Do I need to bold it for you?

You seem highly confident, lets see if it works out. If my predictions are pointless to you, why do you care about them? Why do you take time to respond? Why did you not work super hard on this challenge to try and win?

Did you not see where I said "I think it's going to be JewHob." Do I need to bold it for you?

Oh I saw, just saw that backup option for you to fall back on in case things don't go as you predict.

You seem highly confident, lets see if it works out. If my predictions are pointless to you, why do you care about them? Why do you take time to respond? Why did you not work super hard on this challenge to try and win?

I'm just taking it a day at a time, we'll see how far I last. Mostly, I'm just having fun. But now my objective is to prove you wrong, not necessarilly to win :) I just want to make it to top 4 now because you predicted me out at top 5 or sooner.

It's all in fun.

And I didn't work super hard on the challenge because I thought I had a pretty darn good submission. Why work harder than that? Turns out it beat 4 of the 5 other people. I'm happy with it.

Last edited:
I still think you are going.

You aren't taking it a day at a time. You said you had a strategy and a plan to get you to the final 2 if it worked.

Don't think I said final 2, that was you. I just didn't deny it because I honestly don't know how far I'll make it. I'm hoping for final 2, but then again aren't we all?

But I have had a gameplan and it's worked well for me so far, now hasn't it?

Hurry Chaseter! Make witty banter before I have to leave for work again!

congrats Spec.

man i got last place :awesome:

Your's was my favorite, if that is consolation :heart:

For those wondering (since I said Specter's was the best), favorite and best are 2 different things to me.

Holy ****! :wow: What a great thing to see after a long day of work. I'm actually kinda shocked. I didn't have as much time to work on these things like I wanted, but I'd had the concept down since the beginning knowing I wanted to try something different and have the woman as the villain to the male hero, something you don't see as often these days. I'd just work out the details in my head while at work, and got them all down when I got home. Thanks for all the kind words. :up:

Now where's my immunity idol clue? :p

I see JewHob and Chase's banter. In all honestly, if it is JewHob vs. CC, it shouldn't be. IMO, Bamf is the one who should be going this round. No offense Bamf, but if you can't do the challenges at all right now, you shouldn't be in the game.

Been a while since I followed the game... I love the grid and all the characters... great fits :up:

I see JewHob and Chase's banter. In all honestly, if it is JewHob vs. CC, it shouldn't be. IMO, Bamf is the one who should be going this round. No offense Bamf, but if you can't do the challenges at all right now, you shouldn't be in the game.

Like I had said earlier in the thread...

Gave up on what?

Witty Banter borderline trash talking. I asked for more before I had to go to work but you stopped.

:(

Why did you stop chaseter? Why did you stop?

Don't you hate me anymore?

So......how about them Mets?

BTW congrats Specter on a job well done. Although I liked all submissions, especially CC's, I thought Specter did the best job. So way to go!

Oh yeah I'm back. :)

Witty Banter borderline trash talking. I asked for more before I had to go to work but you stopped.

:(

Why did you stop chaseter? Why did you stop?

Don't you hate me anymore?
:dry:

Don't mind the peanut gallery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"