Hype Survivor Survivormania - Hype Survivor XXVII - Day 14 - Do-it-yourself-superhero

Which part of my record are you referring to? The Badger episode? Cause I was not entirely at fault for that. Though I was def not innocent and regret it.

Like I said earlier in the voting, it is nothing against you man, and I can see why they kept you, but after the Badger episode in Matt's game, I hate seeing people get "Badger"ed.

I'm not at all offended. Especially since I agree with you. I just don't know what the point in saying it is... I'm sure everyone agrees with us. But they kept me around. Hell, someone could easily take me to the finals. Why? Because if they did, they'd know they'd win.

I'm not at all offended. Especially since I agree with you. I just don't know what the point in saying it is... I'm sure everyone agrees with us. But they kept me around. Hell, someone could easily take me to the finals. Why? Because if they did, they'd know they'd win.

I'm a vocal Survivor spectator! I must always give an opinion :csad:

Even before tribal council I had said that I would absolutely understand being voted off. Which means that I felt everyone else in the game at the time totally deserved to be there for the next challenge more than I. ComicChick included.

As always, though, you played a great game, ComicChick. You're one of the hardest working, determined and competitive people I've played with. :up:

thanks bamf, i had a lot of fun playing this game for the most part.

this was the first survivor i think where i pretty much liked almost everyone. some of the vote-offs sure were difficult, others not so much :)

best of luck to the remaining players

Sorry to see you go CC. You are a great competitor and a great player to host for. Classy to the end. :up: You made it far in the game once again but you fall just short of the goal this time. Which means there will not be any winner or finalist repeats.

This vote-off(and the rest for the remainder of the game) was hard and totally based on strategy. No scheming or plotting. I love you all :heart:

good thing i didn't go to ComicCon with you guys, this would've been really awkward haha. you'd def be buying me a couple rounds

i'm not upset at all, in case no one can tell. i allied with all of you this whole game and we all worked well together. one of my allies winning is just the same as winning myself so i'm happy for whichever of you wins in the end.

i always said once it got close to the end and it would get tough to pick to just vote based on performance. i did have the low score this time, so all is well.

however, if you all do want a frant out of me, i can try and make one up tomorrow at work :)

That might be good because then I can tell you to talk dirty to me instead of Chase.... and somehow that just makes me feel better.

I leave for one night and everything goes to hell.. Welcome to the jury CC.

Tip for my next survivor game: keep a few enemies(non-friends) around in the end for some easy vote-offs :o

Votes like this make me glad that I was a JUDGE for this Survivor, and not a player. I had enough of votes likes this in Matt's Street Fighter Survivor.

No offense to Bamf.

Jewhob you did it! I admire your survivor skills now. That said, this game has now lost my personal interest so you now have my vote for the final two. Good job!

I didnt think spoons and especially pickles would ever do something like this:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"