Hype Survivor Survivormania XXVII - Day 13 - Know Thy Enemy

She's a girl, shhh don't scare her away.

What are you talking about?
That aim convo where you said you didn't want someone to lay down and you wanted competition to make the game fun and the win more worthwhile:huh:

No one laid down it doesn't look like to me. Spectre asked for an extension yesterday cuz hed be @ work. Bamfer just said why he didn't submit.

when are tribal PM's going out?

LOL I'm not eager at all, I just thought it was weird they didn't come after the challenge was over. I thought maybe they forgot to send it to me.

Don't worry you guys got your Tribal PM. I had to leave for a movie and didn't have enough time. :)

I know right?! I should be more committed and start the next challenge right now. :awesome:

That's the spirit, never stop believing.

Did you see Zombieland Powder?

It was amazing!

Congrats to Pickles :up:

Last edited:
No one laid down it doesn't look like to me. Spectre asked for an extension yesterday cuz hed be @ work. Bamfer just said why he didn't submit.

And even with the extension, I still didn't get home in time and had computer troubles. Things just don't work out from time to time.

Vote 1

TheOriginalBamfer

Vote 2

TheOriginalBamfer

Vote 3

Dr. Watson

Vote 4

Dr. Watson

Votes 6 and 7

Dr. Watson

Sorry to see you go Doc but your time is up. You are our third jury member and will join Walrus and Chaseter in the jury house. I am surprised you guys haven't started your own thread in the survivor forum. Well you played a good game and made the jury once again, but its time for you to leave. You were a great player to have in the game but Dr. Watson...

hulkinated.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"