"Susan's Garden": The Invisible Woman Threads Merged

ooops double post...

Jessica is #6 in the top 25 of imdb.com celebrities for 2005.

J Alba's Lover said:
yeah i saw that but paris hilton #5? any one care to explain that? and lohan was either 3 or 4 i think.

This list goes by internet hits, news (good or bad) etc....thats how Lohan and Hilton were ahead of her....they both had ass loads of bad press....doesn't matter on this list...good or bad press gets you in the news....

yeah i guess so but then again its imdb. so does that really matter? there nothing but just really haters on there. i don't go there that much really anymore.

It seems like JMA Fan and J Alba`s Lover both claim that they are the top fans for her...

The Invisible Woman,of the comics is way better than Alba.

Jourmugand said:
It seems like JMA Fan and J Alba`s Lover both claim that they are the top fans for her...

The Invisible Woman,of the comics is way better than Alba.

Please show me where i have ever said that i was her greatest fan....you will be looking for awhile...because i haven't.....do not put me in the same category as others....i don't like being categorized as anything...so read alittle before you start labeling...

and what category i'm i in? but hey like you said though. i got no real problem with you. i think just cause our names have something in common he might be trying to stir something up. and believe i've already got enough enemys on here i don't need anymore. i believe it was you how i first talked too when i first joined way back in march of this year.

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE JESSICA MOVIE AT YAHOO DVD'S! (LINK)

http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/dvd/

(BOTTOM LEFT HAND SIDE OF PAGE)!

Today's Poll
Q. What's your favorite Jessica Alba project?
Into the Blue
Fantastic Four
Idle Hands
Never Been Kissed
Sin City
Honey
Dark Angel
The Sleeping

MOIDANGEREUX said:
VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE JESSICA MOVIE AT YAHOO DVD'S! (LINK)

http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/dvd/

(BOTTOM LEFT HAND SIDE OF PAGE)!

Today's Poll
Q. What's your favorite Jessica Alba project?
Into the Blue
Fantastic Four
Idle Hands
Never Been Kissed
Sin City
Honey
Dark Angel
The Sleeping

Unfortunately my vote wasn't for Fantastic Four it was for Dark Angel...11 months of training for this role, definitely her breakout role in the business...the amount she learned from James Cameron which she will use as she produces her own stuff....to me thats the project that will affect her for years to come...so thats the one i voted for.....and hey they missed "Flipper"...LOL

Kmack said:
My vote was for Sin City.

As much as i loved her in Sin City...it just wasn't a stretch for her....she can dance VERY WELL...already knew that....she can play the innocent, loving character VERY WELL....already knew that....NOW,.... SC2.... if Frank Miller stays true to what he has said in recent interviews....we will see that dark side of Jessica in the character of Nancy which was fostered in strong part by her 2 years as Max (Dark Angel)...that to me will show her acting ability much more than this year's Sin City....thats why i voted for Dark Angel instead of something more recent....to me DA allowed her to pull from all those areas within her....comedy, darkness, innocent, etc....so to me thats her best project...and its a project that has helped her thus far.....even for Honey...because most of your fighting in movies and TV shows is simply choreography....so she was even able to pick that up quickly.....so even though i loved her in F4 and SC, and into the blue.....i enjoyed into the blue the most of those 3, BUT her fight scene in into the blue she learned while doing Dark Angel....

She's about to give Story a wet willie....seriously

JMAfan said:

She's about to give Story a wet willie....seriously

where are the two top pics from? are they from the german dvd release with more behind the scenes type stuff?

Yes they are from the German DVD, yet another portion that they got and we in the US didn't....seems like they got pretty much all that we got and more.

JMAfan said:
Yes they are from the German DVD, yet another portion that they got and we in the US didn't....seems like they got pretty much all that we got and more.
those damm germans! fox who do you do this to us US citizens?

J Alba's Lover said:
those damm germans! fox who do you do this to us US citizens?

No, FOX loves us. Because they know we will buy whatever they throw at us. We're proven suckers.

freemind1969 said:
No, FOX loves us. Because they know we will buy whatever they throw at us. We're proven suckers.
if they loved us they would give us the good stuff right away instead of making us wait 6 - 12 months for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"