"Susan's Garden": The Invisible Woman Threads Merged

Albert said:
When will Ms Alba be making her next television and/or magazine appearance?

Don't check here....check the new pics/video thread on the F4 2 forum......we will try and keep the character threads alittle cleaner on the new F4 2 forum......

Albert said:
OK, thanks.

You're very welcome...:)

But hopefully she can actually have some down time for alittle while at least...

JMAfan said:
You're very welcome...:)

But hopefully she can actually have some down time for alittle while at least...
wel it looks like she's doing nothing until the summer when FF 2 starts to film. maybe appear at a few award shows other than that nothing much i'm guessing but be with $

This scene should have been left in ^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
interesting generational comic comparison

hunter rider said:

This scene should have been left in ^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
interesting generational comic comparison

hey hunter thanks for the bump and the pictures.

JMAfan said:
I'm sorry, don't mean to be a stick in the mud, but I'm sick today....so I will be...... Who cares?:o

you never ever seem to be in anyway a stick in the mud. your like a momma here. so don't apologize when you actually feel like being a stick in the mud. trust me :o

JoLiE_MeNdEz said:
you never ever seem to be in anyway a stick in the mud. your like a momma here. so don't apologize when you actually feel like being a stick in the mud. trust me :o

Thanks, i'll remember that...but really...i've been sick here lately.....and pissed through most of it.....lol

JMAfan said:
Thanks, i'll remember that...but really...i've been sick here lately.....and pissed through most of it.....lol
Look on the bright side....I was sick and gone from here for several months....I'd take days anytime.

C. Lee said:
Look on the bright side....I was sick and gone from here for several months....I'd take days anytime.

Ooooh i'm not complaining about being sick (i'm glad you're back BTW) but complaining about how bad of a mood i get into when i'm sick....i don't like being around me...but i have to be...LOL

JMAfan said:

like i said since you're nice all the time you really don't need to apologize for one little bicker. we all have those days

J Alba's Lover said:
is there really any need to bring this up?

But ya know JAL, you help keep that thread on the front page everytime you post in it....they post now just to make you mad....they probably could care less what the thread is actually about....

Jessica Alba was honored at last night's "30 Under 30" event.
(be sure to watch tonight's "Insider"!)

http://insider.tv.yahoo.com/celeb/4031/

Inside With The Hot 30!

Some of today's hottest celebs have found immeasurable success by way of movies, music and TV.

But what separates famous faces like JESSICA ALBA, RYAN GOSLING and HILARY DUFF from the rest of the pack is that they have accomplished so much in so little time. After all, they've only been on this planet of ours for less than three decades!

So, to recognize the achievements of Jessica, Ryan, Hilary and other young stars, the appropriately titled "30 Under 30" bash was held Thursday night in their honor at the posh Camden House of Beverly Hills.

The exclusive event -- which featured red carpet arrivals, a VIP reception and live music by one of the honorees -- recording star HODGES TAYLOR -- also tipped its hat to "O.C." beauties MISCHA BARTON and RACHEL BILSON, "Breathe" songbird ANNA NALICK, "Simple Life" star and author NICOLE RICHIE as well HAYLIE DUFF, who teams up with sister Hilary in the upcoming comedy 'Material Girls.'

For more of the hottest celebs under 30, be sure to watch tonight's "Insider"!

Jessica Alba tops this year's "World's Most Beautiful People" list.

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/celebrities/14550/

People's World's Most Beautiful People

April 26, 2006

Crushing on a hot Hollywood star? Everyone has an A-list fantasy love interest (or two); see how your favorite celebs rank when People magazine's "World's Most Beautiful People" issue hits stands on Friday!

An all-star celebrity round-up reveals this year's list of beauties, from JESSICA ALBA to ZIYI ZHANG.

In its annual issue, the magazine celebrates beauty in its various forms, including a better-than-ever KIRSTIE ALLEY, new music superstar JAMES BLUNT, and of course, everyone's favorite cowboy JAKE GYLLENHAAL.

Pop/screen divas JESSICA SIMPSON and BEYONCÉ KNOWLES, along with sexy sirens EVA LONGORIA, HALLE BERRY, NICOLE KIDMAN, and mom-to-be ANGELINA JOLIE add major wattage to the megastar line-up, showcasing today's most glamorous, powerful and recognizable female pop-culture icons.

With a nod to Tinseltown's recent baby mania, pregnant beauties like MARISKA HARGITAY are featured alongside CHRISTIE BRINKLEY and VANESSA WILLIAMS -- sharing the spotlight with their gorgeous girls -- all posing for the camera for a look at beautiful mothers and daughters.

And, of course, no who's-who list among the "World's Most Beautiful People" would be complete without dreamy leading men like GEORGE CLOONEY, MATTHEW McCONAUGHEY, ANTONIO BANDERAS, JAMIE FOXX and JOHNNY DEPP.

Also steaming up the pages are locker-room beauties such as female IndyCar racer DANICA PATRICK and hockey hottie HENRIK LUNDQVIST.

From the movie screen to the playing field, People magazine's "World's Most Beautiful People" is sure to please fanatic star-gazers wishing for an up-close and personal look at their favorite public figures.

For an inside peek at the issue, watch tonight's ET!

April 26, 2006

Crushing on a hot Hollywood star? Everyone has an A-list fantasy love interest (or two); see how your favorite celebs rank when People magazine's "World's Most Beautiful People" issue hits stands on Friday!

An all-star celebrity round-up reveals this year's list of beauties, from JESSICA ALBA to ZIYI ZHANG.

In its annual issue, the magazine celebrates beauty in its various forms, including a better-than-ever KIRSTIE ALLEY, new music superstar JAMES BLUNT, and of course, everyone's favorite cowboy JAKE GYLLENHAAL.

Pop/screen divas JESSICA SIMPSON and BEYONCÉ KNOWLES, along with sexy sirens EVA LONGORIA, HALLE BERRY, NICOLE KIDMAN, and mom-to-be ANGELINA JOLIE add major wattage to the megastar line-up, showcasing today's most glamorous, powerful and recognizable female pop-culture icons.

With a nod to Tinseltown's recent baby mania, pregnant beauties like MARISKA HARGITAY are featured alongside CHRISTIE BRINKLEY and VANESSA WILLIAMS -- sharing the spotlight with their gorgeous girls -- all posing for the camera for a look at beautiful mothers and daughters.

And, of course, no who's-who list among the "World's Most Beautiful People" would be complete without dreamy leading men like GEORGE CLOONEY, MATTHEW McCONAUGHEY, ANTONIO BANDERAS, JAMIE FOXX and JOHNNY DEPP.

Also steaming up the pages are locker-room beauties such as female IndyCar racer DANICA PATRICK and hockey hottie HENRIK LUNDQVIST.

From the movie screen to the playing field, People magazine's "World's Most Beautiful People" is sure to please fanatic star-gazers wishing for an up-close and personal look at their favorite public figures.

April 26, 2006

April 26, 2006

April 26, 2006

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"