• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Action-Adventure Sydney Sweeney is Barbarella

Who’s NWR?

QuestionableDisguisedAvians-max-1mb.gif

Is this movie still happening with Sydney Sweeney?

I'd rather have Jocelyn Hudon in the role.

MV5BMGI0NDlmY2EtZDA4NC00OTBlLTlmMjEtMWE1YTIxZjRkMDQwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTMxNjYzODk@._V1_.jpg

actor-jocelyn-hudon-265475_small.jpg

Wright directing would generate a lot more interest in this.

Is this movie still happening with Sydney Sweeney?

I'd rather have Jocelyn Hudon in the role.

MV5BMGI0NDlmY2EtZDA4NC00OTBlLTlmMjEtMWE1YTIxZjRkMDQwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTMxNjYzODk@._V1_.jpg

actor-jocelyn-hudon-265475_small.jpg
Yeah, she'd boost the box office a lot more than Sydney Sweeney would for sure.

Dude let Edgar go FULL B Movie camp with this

Wright is really in his b-movie old sci-fi remakes phase, isn't he? :funny:

I'd prefer if he was to do something more original or his The Chain adaptation that he signed on a few years back, but I'd watch anything he does and his Barbarella could end up being some really good guilty pleasure.

Wright is a great director. Him getting the gig would immediately increase my interest in this.

I would rather him do something more original after Running Man, but, if he's in, I'm in.

My interest level went from couldn't care less to very interested lol

I just finished watching the original Barbarella for the first time and lawd I dont know wtf i just watched but I'm pretty sure i loved it.

I think.

What a trip. :funny:

I just finished watching the original Barbarella for the first time and lawd I dont know wtf i just watched but I'm pretty sure i loved it.

I think.

What a trip. :funny:
Imagine how I felt when I saw it in 1969. I couldn't believe they had let me (a 12 year old kid) buy a ticket for it.

Imagine how I felt when I saw it in 1969. I couldn't believe they had let me (a 12 year old kid) buy a ticket for it.
Jane Fonda in the 60s is a stop I’m making when that Time Machine happens. I got you tho! I’ll bring a pack of Rogaine and help you out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"