• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Sydney Sweeney is Barbarella

Who’s NWR?

QuestionableDisguisedAvians-max-1mb.gif

Is this movie still happening with Sydney Sweeney?

I'd rather have Jocelyn Hudon in the role.

MV5BMGI0NDlmY2EtZDA4NC00OTBlLTlmMjEtMWE1YTIxZjRkMDQwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTMxNjYzODk@._V1_.jpg

actor-jocelyn-hudon-265475_small.jpg

Wright directing would generate a lot more interest in this.

Is this movie still happening with Sydney Sweeney?

I'd rather have Jocelyn Hudon in the role.

MV5BMGI0NDlmY2EtZDA4NC00OTBlLTlmMjEtMWE1YTIxZjRkMDQwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTMxNjYzODk@._V1_.jpg

actor-jocelyn-hudon-265475_small.jpg
Yeah, she'd boost the box office a lot more than Sydney Sweeney would for sure.

Dude let Edgar go FULL B Movie camp with this

Wright is really in his b-movie old sci-fi remakes phase, isn't he? :funny:

I'd prefer if he was to do something more original or his The Chain adaptation that he signed on a few years back, but I'd watch anything he does and his Barbarella could end up being some really good guilty pleasure.

Wright is a great director. Him getting the gig would immediately increase my interest in this.

I would rather him do something more original after Running Man, but, if he's in, I'm in.

My interest level went from couldn't care less to very interested lol

I just finished watching the original Barbarella for the first time and lawd I dont know wtf i just watched but I'm pretty sure i loved it.

I think.

What a trip. :funny:

I just finished watching the original Barbarella for the first time and lawd I dont know wtf i just watched but I'm pretty sure i loved it.

I think.

What a trip. :funny:
Imagine how I felt when I saw it in 1969. I couldn't believe they had let me (a 12 year old kid) buy a ticket for it.

Imagine how I felt when I saw it in 1969. I couldn't believe they had let me (a 12 year old kid) buy a ticket for it.
Jane Fonda in the 60s is a stop I’m making when that Time Machine happens. I got you tho! I’ll bring a pack of Rogaine and help you out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"