Syn's RPGs

*Is fully aware of the list o' bots.*

I'm curious because SOME bots have kind of...more than one form/character, despite they being Decepticon or Autobot.

Scourge comes to mind.
Well, with Scourge, his Beast Wars and Cybertron forms would be ruled out because they aren't vehicles. Therefore, the person chooses between the rest.

What about Hot Rod or Inferno? Those are the other two I know/like.

I loathe Hot Rod for getting Optimus killed in the original movie, and I was never a big fan of Inferno.

Here's a list of characters I could do:

Optimus Prime
Megatron
Starscream
Ultra Magnus
Grimlock

As to the setting, why can't we set it when the Autobots wake up? Cybertron will be pretty hard to pull off for those without access to the series on DVD, like myself.

Would the players that was in the Heroes rpg be willing to play here? Cause I was thinking about putting in an app for it here.

I loathe Hot Rod for getting Optimus killed in the original movie, and I was never a big fan of Inferno.

Optimus Prime
Megatron
Starscream
Ultra Magnus
Grimlock

As to the setting, why can't we set it when the Autobots wake up? Cybertron will be pretty hard to pull off for those without access to the series on DVD, like myself.
The Cybertron thing was Syn's idea.

Would the players that was in the Heroes rpg be willing to play here? Cause I was thinking about putting in an app for it here.
I'm iffy about its ability to survive...but what the Hell? I'll stick along for the ride.

I'm iffy about its ability to survive...but what the Hell? I'll stick along for the ride.
I was thinking about waiting until season 2 starts to apply. Hopefully that'll bring alittle more attention to it.

Talk to Syn. :)
Far as I see, Hot Rod was never applied for and no one reserved him.

You can't just reserve a character without announcing it...that's not fair to other players. Therefore, I do not respect the reservation of Hot Rod until I see it in writing (and not in PMs).

Far as I see, Hot Rod was never applied for and no one reserved him.

You can't just reserve a character without announcing it...that's not fair to other players. Therefore, I do not respect the reservation of Hot Rod until I see it in writing (and not in PMs).
dude I just talked to Syn about it last night. He knows why I havent made any app for it yet.

dude I just talked to Syn about it last night. He knows why I havent made any app for it yet.
It still should've been announced in the OOC thread. I have no problem with someone reserving a character...but it should be announced somewhere where everyone can see it.

Optimus Prime
Megatron
Starscream
Ultra Magnus
Grimlock

I already called dibs on Ultra Magnus. :p

If for whatever reason I havent by some lame technicality, I call dibs now. lol

POTENTIAL ROSTER (Subject to change):

Optimus Prime
Spiderman9x17

Red Alert
Eddie Brock Jr.

Bumblebee
Kaboom

Hound
Wulfen

Megatron
Apprentice

Soundwave
Syn (Mercenary)

Starscream
Syn (Mercenary)

Ultra Magnus
Mistress Gluon

Hot Rod
Venom160

The Cybertron thing was Syn's idea.

So... is the idea up for debate? If everyone else wants to play on Cybertron, that's okay, it'll just be hard for me as I don't have access to all the Cybertron background that was established in the original series.

Also, sort of related, the new movie kicks as much ass as 300. You heard it from me, ladies and gents.

It still should've been announced in the OOC thread. I have no problem with someone reserving a character...but it should be announced somewhere where everyone can see it.
I wanted to it to be secret cause I had a cool reveal post in mind.

So... is the idea up for debate? If everyone else wants to play on Cybertron, that's okay, it'll just be hard for me as I don't have access to all the Cybertron background that was established in the original series.

Also, sort of related, the new movie kicks as much ass as 300. You heard it from me, ladies and gents.
I think it should be debatable. I'm not a fan of the idea either.

Way I see it, the first posts should be Optimus or Megatron telling their sides of the story in flashback so that we can piece together what exactly happened.

You're a damn liar.

MORE ass.

I wanted to it to be secret cause I had a cool reveal post in mind.
Let's assume someone comes in and posts an application for Hot Rod. Then, he is told that he's not allowed because Hot Rod is taken...even though there's no mention of the reservation. How is that anywhere near fair for that poster?

Playing by those rules, all the characters could be reserved without anyone knowing it.

Let's assume someone comes in and posts an application for Hot Rod. Then, he is told that he's not allowed because Hot Rod is taken...even though there's no mention of the reservation. How is that anywhere near fair for that poster?

Playing by those rules, all the characters could be reserved without anyone knowing it.
I understand, my bad.

I understand, my bad.
I realize that everyone approaches this with different ideas. For instance, I know that Apprentice has a hidden reservation in the Ultimate RPG.

From my viewpoint, that's not fair...other people may disagree, but hey, I'm the one who posted an app for this RPG. ;)

I realize that everyone approaches this with different ideas. For instance, I know that Apprentice has a hidden reservation in the Ultimate RPG.

From my viewpoint, that's not fair...other people may disagree, but hey, I'm the one who posted an app for this RPG. ;)
in Apprentices defense though if he did reveal his character he reserved it'll blow his whole story he has inmind. Me, I just wanted to keep mine secret until I revealed him in my first post. Im a sucker for dramatic reveals. :)

in Apprentices defense though if he did reveal his character he reserved it'll blow his whole story he has inmind. Me, I just wanted to keep mine secret until I revealed him in my first post. Im a sucker for dramatic reveals. :)
Dramatic reveals are cool...but I don't see them working diplomatically.

Unless you do it like Kaboom in the OU. You introduce the new character in your current character's post. Then you pick up the new character or drop your current one. That way, you get the dramatic reveal without having to sneak around as much.

Dramatic reveals are cool...but I don't see them working diplomatically.

Unless you do it like Kaboom in the OU. You introduce the new character in your current character's post. Then you pick up the new character or drop your current one. That way, you get the dramatic reveal without having to sneak around as much.
I like to be sneaky. :ninja: :ninja:

I like to be sneaky. :ninja: :ninja:
Sneaky = fun, but not wholly diplomatic.

Wouldn't you have to post an app before making the dramatic reveal post anyway? Applying via PM is very sneaky...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"