Syn's RPGs

Oh, and no one picks up Unicron until we do that arc! I don't need him being around in the begining.

That's what I thought, because if I were to be Ultra Magnus, I'd like him to be more...militant. Angry sort of I guess. Harder to explain. =/

Jaded?

Maybe not, we'll see.
kinda like the way Magnus was in RiD? With an attitude.

Sort of. We'll see.

And Unicron from the get go would be....anticlimatic.

Ok, I talked to Drakon and he sent me the rules TWy had for RPG approval. We needed Twy and MB to approve, and at least 5 guys interested. Far as I can tell, we have all that. That mean we can get the OOC thread up?

We said 'yes' so go for it :)

Umm...do use the same general thread title layout though, It makes it easier to read when glancing through the forums. :)

Oh, this will be placed in the Misc forums.

Umm...do use the same general thread title layout though, It makes it easier to read when glancing through the forums. :)

Well, we weren't really considering putting it into Marvel Comics...were we? :wow: :oldrazz:

What is the normal thread layout you mean? I was probably going to do it anyway, I just want to make sure I know we are on the same page.

Let's make sure that we've got everything together before making the OOC thread.

And someone might want to PM 9x17 and tell him that he just became an AGM for a new RPG. :oldrazz:

I told him and all already. I'm taking what we did on my boards and tweaking it. Only thing I need is for everyone to reapply. Reserved roster stays though.

I told him and all already. I'm taking what we did on my boards and tweaking it. Only thing I need is for everyone to reapply. Reserved roster stays though.
Ok, good.

I'd hate for him to come back and be like, "WTF?" :oldrazz:

I just have to tell him we are official on the HYPE! I talked to him and he was in for the RPG on my boards yesterday. I'll just let him know what is going on here.

General layout of thread title is this:

The “[insert name]” RPG [insert season, issue, volume or other marker form threads] [insert number of previous marker/thread numbers] IC

The “[Insert name]" RPG [insert season, issue, volume or other marker form threads] [insert number of previous marker/thread numbers] Sign-Up & OOC

The 'The' is optional. :)

*personally I'm not a fan of 'The'*

General layout of thread title is this:

The “[insert name]” RPG [insert season, issue, volume or other marker form threads] [insert number of previous marker/thread numbers] IC

The “[Insert name]" RPG [insert season, issue, volume or other marker form threads] [insert number of previous marker/thread numbers] Sign-Up & OOC

The 'The' is optional. :)

*personally I'm not a fan of 'The'*
But the "The" sets it apart.

I'm not a fan of the "(Approved)".

This'll be in "Misc. Comics" right? So I know where to look? Or are we gonna get linked?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"