The Amazing Spider-Man TASM premiere plans!

You have to show up early for midnight premieres. It sucks trying to kill all that time in the theater - all the while, the anticipation is killing you - but if you don't, say goodbye to good seats.

Haha, no problem.

I remember waiting in line for 6 hours to get my cousin an X-box just staring at the sidewalk.

Waiting a couple hours with a smart phone and ipod will be no problem. :woot:

Haha, no problem.

I remember waiting in line for 6 hours to get my cousin an X-box just staring at the sidewalk.

I've only gone to one or two midnight premieres where you stood in line. Otherwise, the theater's usually open and it's first come, first serve on seats. Makes it much easier to wait when you're sitting, obviously. :oldrazz:

It's not the tickets that are the problem: it's the seats. If you don't show up early, you'll be sitting A) on the end of an isle, forcing you to view the screen from an angle or B) all the way in the front, forcing you to crane your neck to see the whole screen. Neither is desirable, obviously.

but around here when you book a ticket, you can choose a seat too that yours and yours only. I only have to book the tickets/seats and show up an hour earlier to buy the tickets

but around here when you book a ticket, you can choose a seat too that yours and yours only. I only have to book the tickets/seats and show up an hour earlier to buy the tickets
What?! Are you from the US? 'Cause if so, I've never experienced a theater like that - but it's f***ing awesome! And really, it should be done that way for premieres, IMO.

Haha, no problem.

I hear that. I remember waiting outside Toys R Us for hours to get a Wii. Worst mistake of my life.
A PS3, sure ... but a freakin' Wii :cmad:

What?! Are you from the US? 'Cause if so, I've never experienced a theater like that - but it's f***ing awesome! And really, it should be done that way for premieres, IMO.

I'm actually from Finland :yay: but English might as well be our second language since anyone here can speak it (some worse, some better, I have studied speaking English very intensively through school)

anyway, getting a little sidetracked :oldrazz: That's how we do it with tickets here in Finland, but I guess some other European countries have the same system as well

I hear that. I remember waiting outside Toys R Us for hours to get a Wii. Worst mistake of my life.
A PS3, sure ... but a freakin' Wii :cmad:

Oh c'mon man. At least you got to play Smash Bros. :oldrazz:

lmao!

I bought my tickets for the midnight show last Sunday. I'm definitely wearing my new Spidey shirt :) then I'm going to pick up my friend and we're going to go eat somewhere maybe, and then sit around in the theater for a couple hours waiting for the movie to start. I'm excited!!!! :D

My friend wanted me to bring lounging chairs and a boombox. Unfortunately I'm riding my bike to the movie, so his plans can't come to fruition :funny:

That's the exact case with me and my friend! :funny: I'm probably gonna wear a Spider-man shirt too, first I gotta find a store that sells 'em though

It's a guy love thing isn't it lol

This is the shirt I got specifically for the film from play.com:

28735029_300x300_1.jpg

I have nothing special planned. I'm going to work, I get off at 11, I'm heading to the theater before 12.

I will say that this film will mark the 1st midnight premier I ever attended.

I have nothing special planned. I'm going to work, I get off at 11, I'm heading to the theater before 12.

I will say that this film will mark the 1st midnight premier I ever attended.

Expect some terrible seats!! Live and learn haha

Got my tickets booked for IMAX 3D absolute middle back row on 9th July.

Could go watch it tmr, but I'd prefer to see it for the first time on the ultimate screen/seating position. So I'll hold off till next week.

Got that new Spidey T to wear too.

My nearest IMAX is about an hour away, so me and my friends are gonna be spending the day there. I'll be driving up so hopefully we can find somewhere to park just outside the city centre, and coz our showing isn't till 6 hopefully i can park it nearer to the theatre down one of the side streets.

Oh and I'll be wearing my shirt that I got from the Untold Story event :D

Saw it on the 27th of June, and I'm gonna see it again on the 3rd of july simply because its my birthday and the movie is really good!

I don't know if you guys know this but Cinemark theaters are giving out limited edition shirts at the midnight screenings and Regal theaters are giving out limited edition Amazing Spider Man Action Figures. I am planning on going to the midnight screening at Regal for the figure hope its a decent figure and not a lame one.

Love the shirt, but wouldn't it make more sense to have the collar be red? :huh:

I'm wearing my rental quality suit and the new movie webshooters I got from Disguise costumes

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"