The Dark Knight TDK TV Spots

They actually showed a couple of interviews today on Extra, withe Bale and Gyllenhall, and they said they were going to show a "never before seen trailer". You know what they showed?? A never before seen trailer...of LEGO BATMAN...A$$holes.

xD

was it atleast a good trailer

No I don't work for Extra, I'm not even from USA ............. just thought it was a typical fanboy thing to get worked up over a joke trailer when there's a multitude of real ones for you to choose from

Gaz

No im not a fanboy.

No I don't work for Extra, I'm not even from USA ............. just thought it was a typical fanboy thing to get worked up over a joke trailer when there's a multitude of real ones for you to choose from

Gaz

who you callin a fanboy?

I've enjoyed most of the Lego games so far...:dry:

me too. The Star Wars ones made me laugh so hard, especially when you zap C-3PO with R2 after he only has one leg..he flops over and twitches hehehe I look forward to the Lego Batman..Harley looks adorable lol

I'm not watching anymore spots or trailers or anything. I even covered the screen when I watched the Ebert & Roeper review on YouTube. They didn't spoil anything cept they say why Batman is in Hong Kong in the one part of the movie. Which sucks cause I kinda wanted to be surprised. I wanted it to be something ridiculous like he's going to buy sushi or something

that would produce EPIC LULZ from me if that was the actual story!

tn_Lady%20laugh.JPG

Can someone post the link to the video where the Joker says "It's simple." differently from the way he said it in the trailer? Can't find it anywhere. It was like a mini spot on a website.

:whatever: wat a *****.
so i just saw the tv spot with the mayor and he says
"Vigilance,Is the price for safety"
:brucebat:
Chill out, I was only playing around. I just thought for once I'd give a straight answer without having to explain myself. So, as in "No, I do not have a link to your TV spots, sorry". I was also thinking of what anyone else would say, as in nobody has links to download the TV spots.

P.S. If you call me a ***** one more time... I'll cyber-slap you!

So....Are we going to get a link to this new spot with the Mayor?

-TNC

Chill out, I was only playing around. I just thought for once I'd give a straight answer without having to explain myself. So, as in "No, I do not have a link to your TV spots, sorry". I was also thinking of what anyone else would say, as in nobody has links to download the TV spots.

P.S. If you call me a ***** one more time... I'll cyber-slap you!

I kinda knew you were playin around,and I was playing around too......

***** :hehe:

I kinda knew you were playin around,and I was playing around too......

***** :hehe:
That's it. Today, I cyber-slap you! Ouch... that must've hurt, that was Rick James style, ColdBlooded...

Nice :D

I really miss waiting for new trailers and tv spots. I have already seen the movie twice but idk I just really miss the hype for the movie. Don't get me wrong I ADOREDE the movie I am just going to miss having something to count down to .

I had a lot of fun :)
i know ive been shunning my girlfriend and my friends for this and i miss the hype and getting up in the morning wondering if there was some new tdk stuff,lol but theres still pics to be found and im eargerly awaiting more pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"