The Dark Knight Rises TDKR Teaser and Poster Coming! - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the vibe I got from it initially. Reminiscent of that design, as far as the destruction of the city goes. Though that had more of an apocalyptic edge to it and with this there's a (rough) sense of hope.

Indeed. The Dark Knight Rises.

Ok. I need a moment.

Somebody keep checking apple.com/trailers. I have a feeling the trailer will be online before hand

Really is a great poster. Even some of the best fan made ones of which there were done great ones, pale in comparison. Very impressed. Does have a bit of an inception vibe as Kane said as well.

I know it's teaser so I'm not expecting much but it better not just be the title over a black background because I'll call bulls**t if it is.

I better see some footage of Anne as Selina and Hardy as Bane.

As Happy Jack said, that is what I thought, the sky symbolizes the light at the end of a dark tunnel, and a sense of hope amongst all the chaos. That and the only hope is the Bat symbol itself, Batman is the only hope Gotham has.

While I'm excited about the teaser trailer, lets not forget we're getting our very first POSTER too. It seems to be over shadowed by the fact that we might get footage in a teaser. To me, the first glimpse of an actual poster is always just as exciting.

It'll sure beat all those manip creations we've been accustomed to.

Some food for thought,

Beginsonesheet.jpg

postersmall.jpg

Now we have all three teaser posters. I'm buying this as soon as I can.

zbr9y.jpg

Defo Inception vibe.

I wonder if this means the teaser is on it's way. This is AMAZING!

I know it's teaser so I'm not expecting much but it better not just be the title over a black background because I'll call bulls**t if it is.

I better see some footage of Anne as Selina and Hardy as Bane.

It's 1:33 long, I doubt it is just that. I will bet its footage.

I have a deep feeling the trailer is shortly on it's way.

How ****ing badass is that? Imagine the teaser trailer! There are the colors ladies and gents: BLACK AND WHITE. Love it. It fits with the whole RISES out of the darkness theme.

The colour scheme coming off the poster seems very 'Se7en-like' that was discussed previously. :up:

I now have faith in an early teaser reveal. This has given me hope.

This poster came out of no where, I love stuff like that. :hrt:

I love that the focus of the poster is the Batman symbol. He is now a symbol. A legend.

As Happy Jack said, that is what I thought, the sky symbolizes the light at the end of a dark tunnel, and a sense of hope amongst all the chaos. That and the only hope is the Bat symbol itself, Batman is the only hope Gotham has.

You summed it up better than I could haha!

I'm more satisfied then I thought I'd be with this poster.

With the poster not having any characters on it..Makes me wonder if footage is actually in the trailer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"