The Dark Knight Rises TDKR Teaser and Poster Coming! - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
zbr9y.jpg

Oh **** yeah!!!!

Yes I really hope the teaser is on the posters heels. God I can't wait to have that poster in my room!

Imagine how good the future posters will be

I figured we'd get the poster before Friday. But don't get your hopes up on the teaser doing the same, folks.

/Buzz kill

why not? The teaser is coming. ye of lil faith

I really didn't expect any characters included on the first teaser poster and I'm sure this is the first of many many more posters to come.

The way WB released the poster makes me believe the viral campaign this next year won't be as solid as it was in the TDK. I mean, they just released it out of the blue with no game, no tricks, nothing. Amazing poster though. Good god.

If you look above and below the tip the left wing, it looks like the superman logo!

The way WB released the poster makes me believe the viral campaign this next year won't be as solid as it was in the TDK. I mean, they just released it out of the blue with no game, no tricks, nothing. Amazing poster though. Good god.

I was thinking the same thing to a point. Gill said that WB was really behind in the marketing because of GL and Harry Potter. So I kinda wonder with this if they just felt they would release it. And maybe for the December stuff they will have more time to plan a viral, or some what of one. That or ya they may just axe the whole thing. I wonder what Gill has heard of late.

Hopefully this means Gotham will be something of a warzone for much of the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"