The Dark Knight Rises TDKR Teaser and Poster Coming! - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need a poll what do you guys think on a scale of 1 to 10.

The way WB released the poster makes me believe the viral campaign this next year won't be as solid as it was in the TDK. I mean, they just released it out of the blue with no game, no tricks, nothing. Amazing poster though. Good god.

I kind of figured that would be the case. The stuff with the Joker correlated with his character, if the Riddler were in this, that would be a different story

The way WB released the poster makes me believe the viral campaign this next year won't be as solid as it was in the TDK. I mean, they just released it out of the blue with no game, no tricks, nothing. Amazing poster though. Good god.

So true! lol they didn't even try using twitter. They just let it out! Though I'm grateful!

Wallpaper for anyone that's interested.

xgeu0.jpg

I smell the arrival of our lord and savior the almighty thread manager!

ben is in the tallest building there and roger ghoul's decaying hand is grasping some of the rubble near the base of the image.

So I guess the teaser will just be a shot of the city...tilt up looking at the sky as the buildings start to crumble...revealing the Bat-symbol?

:D

Lord, if this poster had a vagina I would propose to it.

169 (49 members and 120 guests)

:hehe:

I know, immature. :awesome:

This IS it guys. The HYPE! The ANTICIPATION. We have arrived! The last Nolan Batman film. Enjoy it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"