Teacher has sex with student 28 times in one week/teacher sex case also has murder pl

New Shh! user. said:
One wouldn't assume so. If he has a hard-on, it surely has to be taken as a sign of consent.

Natural bodily function. Not something you can control.

Noon said:
Yeah...but men don't really have a lot of control over that most of the time

But if he really didnt want to be raped, by a woman, then he wouldnt get a hard-on. simple.

The Question said:
Natural bodily function. Not something you can control.

if a woman say,'imma rape you', and you dont want to get it on, you wont be aroused.Thus, an erection wouldnt occur and she couldnt rape you ha ah.

That's not tru. An erection can occour weather you want to have sex or not.

GarudA said:
Your wright, damm shes one oogley witch. Who in their wright mind would want to F that? When I was a teenager I was not that horny. Todays teens are going for anything to satisfy the need to pro-create.

I doubt the boy had pro-creating on the mind.

28 times in one week. And that's assuming he had sex four times a day(could have been 5, 6, 4, 3, etc) You have to feel sorry for his future wife.

JLBats said:
I basically think all teacher-student sex is wrong, and I think it's self evident without me restating it. So, you get my comment about rabbits. Take it or leave it.
Well, IF it WAS consentual (like the teacher who actually MARRIED her student when she got out of prison) then she shouldn't go to jail. I find it hard to believe that teens can't deside to have sex with adults,but they can deside when they have sex with each other :confused:

^Though a male teacher banging a teen chick with them both being consensual would still end up with him getting jail time. Even if she really wanted to.

The Question said:
That's not tru. An erection can occour weather you want to have sex or not.

You'd have to be aroused to sustain it

Indiglo said:
vert.holt.jpg

Yum.

Poor kid. :(

It's either Jimmy Kimmel or Artie Lange in drag.

story.rutherford.ap.jpg

The other one isn't much to look at either

28x one week? That kid is spent, not to mention traumatized. Double chins. :down :(

I wonder what will happen in this case; I doubt this lady will get the slap on the hand that the other attractive teacher received.

Addendum said:
It's either Jimmy Kimmel. . .
:eek: . . . it is Jimmy Kimmel.

I had the hot's for my history teacher, freshmen year of HS. He was suave and grey haired, but the coolest cat. I think even the guys had man crushes on him.

Ummm...there are other ways to have sex...there are strap ons and such,sorry I had to go there.

Women of her age do have a very high libido and it unfournately matches with guys of the teenage.

Noon said:
For a moment there I was wondering how a woman could rape someone...then I saw it was only classed as rape because he was underage.

Can women rape people :confused:

Honey, if there is a power dynamic at play and someone doesn't want to, it's rape. Doesn't matter which gender, or who's doing it to who.

New Shh! user. said:
But if he really didnt want to be raped, by a woman, then he wouldnt get a hard-on. simple.

Utterly not true, which is why so many men who ARE raped don't get the help they need after being forced to have sex. They think that some part of them WANTED it. Your body is built to procreate. It's too physiological a process to operate the way you think it does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"