Justice League Team Dynamic

project13

Civilian
Reaction score
The "Avengers" have a unique team dynamic that involves clashing egoes, disagreements on how to deal with a threat, some moral ambiguity, etc. What should the dynamic of the Justice League should be and how should the team members interact with each other?

Last edited:
With the line-up we've been told will be feature in the movie, I'd say...

Superman/Batman: Superman and Batman are like Captain America and Iron Man in The Avengers. They respect eachother, but their methods are very different, and they disagree with one another until they're forced to fight together and see the value in one another's efforts, building a friendship.

Superman/Wonder Woman: Mutual respect, admiration and a hint of attraction, though it doesn't go anywhere.

Batman/Wonder Woman: I like the "Trinity" concept, where, unlike Superman and Wonder Woman, who are polite to another another, Batman and Wonder Woman very loudly disagree, though they eventually come to respect one another.

Green Lantern/Flash: Friends and partners-in-crime. They're time and space, they compliment eachother, and provide comic relief.

Superman/Green Lantern: I guess there'd be a lot of respect there, especially from Hal Jordan's past, as Superman is the last son of Krypton, whose destruction is one of the Green Lantern Corps' greatest failures.

Batman/Green Lantern: "The New 52" dynamic. Riggs and Murtaugh if Riggs had a power ring and Murtaugh's parents were dead. Comic relief as well.

Wonder Woman/Green Lantern: Perhaps a reinterpretation of the Flash/Hawkgirl dynamic from "Justice League Unlimited". Jordan attempts to hit on her, she doesn't go for it, and they slowly become like brother-and-sister over the course of their association.

Superman/Flash: Respectful, I'd say. Superman was the first superhero, and Barry Allen would certainly admire that. I'd imagine Barry would view Superman in a movie as he views Jay Garrick in the comics.

Batman/Flash: Both detectives, both rational. Perhaps it'd be similar to Tony Stark and Bruce Banner in The Avengers.

Wonder Woman/Flash: Respectful. Maybe a little friendly competition.

Superman/Batman: Superman and Batman are like Captain America and Iron Man in The Avengers. They respect eachother, but their methods are very different, and they disagree with one another until they're forced to fight together and see the value in one another's efforts, building a friendship.

Superman/Wonder Woman: Mutual respect, admiration and a hint of attraction, though it doesn't go anywhere.

Batman/Wonder Woman: I like the "Trinity" concept, where, unlike Superman and Wonder Woman, who are polite to another another, Batman and Wonder Woman very loudly disagree, though they eventually come to respect one another.

Green Lantern/Flash: Friends and partners-in-crime. They're time and space, they compliment eachother, and provide comic relief.

Superman/Green Lantern: I guess there'd be a lot of respect there, especially from Hal Jordan's past, as Superman is the last son of Krypton, whose destruction is one of the Green Lantern Corps' greatest failures.

Batman/Green Lantern: "The New 52" dynamic. Riggs and Murtaugh if Riggs had a power ring and Murtaugh's parents were dead. Comic relief as well.

Wonder Woman/Green Lantern: Perhaps a reinterpretation of the Flash/Hawkgirl dynamic from "Justice League Unlimited". Jordan attempts to hit on her, she doesn't go for it, and they slowly become like brother-and-sister over the course of their association.

Superman/Flash: Respectful, I'd say. Superman was the first superhero, and Barry Allen would certainly admire that. I'd imagine Barry would view Superman in a movie as he views Jay Garrick in the comics.

Batman/Flash: Both detectives, both rational. Perhaps it'd be similar to Tony Stark and Bruce Banner in The Avengers.

Perfect.

Exactly how i would want it to go
icon14.gif

IMO the Justice League seems pretty bland when it comes to its dyanamic of the team. They tend to come off as a people with no problems with each other and happy to work together (not that there's anything wrong with that). In the movie, the League members should be not exactly be friends, they just have different ideas on what's best for humanity.

I really don't think its bland.

You've got humans mixing with aliens/nonhumans, various royalty dealing with one another, Batman interacting with these demigods, the inherently different personalities and leadership styles and morals...there's immense potential for great team dynamics.

IMO the Justice League seems pretty bland when it comes to its dyanamic of the team. They tend to come off as a people with no problems with each other and happy to work together (not that there's anything wrong with that). In the movie, the League members should be not exactly be friends, they just have different ideas on what's best for humanity.
Bland? Not even close. As long as we dont see the same dynamic the avengers had, the childish insults and arguing is not something i want to see again.

:huh:

No offense... but have you even read JLA comics?

The Justice League is more... let's say... "professional" than the Avengers when it comes to interactions. And that doesn't refrain them from having very different oppinions.

Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman are all very opposite when it comes to their views on justice, Batman and Green Lantern are always ribbing on one another, and that's not to mention Aquaman and Martian Manhunter, who also add a lot of controversy and diversity to the team.

Aquaman, Martian Manhunter or Aquaman, Cyborg. They might not be in this movie. I don't know how trustworthy they are, but the latest reports never mention anyone outside of the main 5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"