BvS Should Justice League Be The Third Snyder/Goyer Film?

Capt. Marvelous

Civilian
Reaction score
Should Justice League be the direct sequel to the Batman/Superman film? The third Snyder/Goyer film in the potential trilogy.

It's standard practice for WB to sign the directors and actors of a franchise like this to a three-picture deal. This is the case for Snyder, Goyer, Cavill, Fishbourne, Lane and Adams.

Should Justice League be the third, and potentially final, film on their contract?

Do you trust the Snyder/Goyer team for JL?

All signs seem to be pointing to JL as the sequel to BvS and the third Snyder/Goyer film.

I don't trust a Snyder/Goyer team for JL. Nobody does and nobody should.

If Affleck and Terrio are involved like they are with Superman/Batman and we may get Affleck to write some of the screenplay, then I'm alright.

Most likely will be.

They're trying their hardest to half ass the Marvel Cinematic Universe with the DC characters and have it work as best they can as quick as they can.

Hopefully it will be good is all I can say - also, objectively, barring the reason why they're doing this (re: for solely Marvel CU emulation), I'm very excited to see a Superman/Batman movie and/or a JLA film...I'd really like to see more Superman movies hopefully at least.

Also, rather they emulate the Marvel CU than trying to Nooolaaanize everything....I'd rather not see the super sucked out of superheroes.

Wow. Why did I even bother entering this thread. :whatever:

The third movie will most likely be Justice League, and it'll be just fine. Snyder and Goyer have got this.

Everybody's going to be eating their words in May 2016, and I'll be here laughing my ass off when you people say "ZOMG BEST MOOVIE EVAR!!!!1"

Justice League most likely will be the third film from Snyder/Goyer. After that who knows.

I don't trust a Snyder/Goyer team for JL. Nobody does and nobody should.

If Affleck and Terrio are involved like they are with Superman/Batman and we may get Affleck to write some of the screenplay, then I'm alright.

I think a Snyder/ Goyer/JLwould be an interesting mess of great ideas, underwritten characters, overwhelming ambition combined with underwhelming execution. I think a stronger director/writer team should do the first JL movie, but I also don't want Snyder booted completely. Maybe have him be a stylist over Affleck's narrative and direction, kind of like how Frank Miller was to Robert Rodriguez's adaptation of his work :word:

I think a Snyder/ Goyer/JLwould be an interesting mess of great ideas, underwritten characters, overwhelming ambition combined with underwhelming execution. I think a stronger director/writer team should do the first JL movie, but I also don't want Snyder booted completely. Maybe have him be a stylist over Affleck's narrative and direction, kind of like how Frank Miller was to Robert Rodriguez's adaptation of his work :word:

I would love it if Affleck and Snyder co-directed it. I'm open to it.

I just don't want just Snyder/Goyer and since Affleck's involved I have a feeling it won't be like that anymore. We will have talented writers.

Also I want Matt Damon involved in a DC film damn it. Have him for something.

Snyder should not direct all the DC universe movies.

Would like to see him as a producer on the movie though.

I'm not opposed to Snyder/Goyer completely, but I hope WB gives other people a chance. There's no need to continue with the same team just because they started with MOS. If some other talent is interested, I hope WB hears them out at least or even makes some inquiries to see if anyone else has any ideas. It doesn't hurt to weigh the options and see who would be the best fit.

^ I want Snyder to do a Green Lantern film. There, I said it. He was good at depicting comrades in arms and I think he has the imagination to make it work, though for whatever reason he's only done adaptations/remakes/reboots ..aside from Sucker Punch, that is.

It'd be a visual masterpiece, probably have some good performances, and it'd stay strong to the canon, I think. Just as long as he's paired up with a good writer, of course :)

And the action would be phenomenal.

But I want to see a lot more DC writers/directors out there.

Nope...but sadly, thats probably who we're gonna get.

I would prefer for the studio to hand over the reigns to someone else; Snyder and Goyer should not have a monopoly as writer and director, respectively.

It's strange how this Snyder/Goyer trilogy is evolving less into a Superman trilogy, and more into a DCU trilogy.

I don't blame Snyder and his team for that. It's obviously creative interference from WB; greedy for Avengers money.

^ I want Snyder to do a Green Lantern film. There, I said it. He was good at depicting comrades in arms and I think he has the imagination to make it work, though for whatever reason he's only done adaptations/remakes/reboots ..aside from Sucker Punch, that is.

It'd be a visual masterpiece, probably have some good performances, and it'd stay strong to the canon, I think. Just as long as he's paired up with a good writer, of course :)

And the action would be phenomenal.

But I want to see a lot more DC writers/directors out there.

I'm not opposed to a Snyder GL. He suits that kind of stuff.

And I agree, we need some more folks on team DC. The same 2 people can't do all the movies.

Let's just wait t'il we see how they handle BvS...

Brad Bird would have been ideal, imho, for a Justice League film.

Brad Bird would be ideal for EVERYTHING ;)

But the one thing I feel he'd be perfect for, is a Flash film. A character with situations that can be taken seriously, but also suiting the playful nature of Barry (or Wally) depending on who they use ;)

Isn't he a cartoon director?

He was ;)

tumblr_me1oinoIPH1qdhps7o1_250.gif

Brad Bird should direct Justice League.

Better yet, yet's have Pixar somehow involved too.

We can have this:

1080p_DC_Pixar_Wallpaper.png

Brad Bird should direct Justice League.

Better yet, yet's have Pixar somehow involved too.

We can have this:

1080p_DC_Pixar_Wallpaper.png

Pixar is owned by Disney, so no :(

Brad Bird's JL could keep up that lighthearted spirit that made TA work without feeling like an Avengers clone :yay:

Cartoons are fun, but I still want a live-action JL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"