Teens lose fingers in game of tug of war

Nothing is sacred anymore.

Cheese and rice, that sucks.

How the heck did they manage to do that? I mean, I read the article, but still...

I'm just going to start wearing my iron gauntlets everywhere now.

Any cord, cable, rope etc should never be wrapped around fingers or toes. I mean we have all seen what rope burn can do to skin. Add friction and pressure to a weak point like a joint and you are looking at a recipe for disaster.

That was truly horrifying to read. Gruesome s**t goin' on.

Washington obviously needs to pass a law to keep people safe from tug-o-war and legislate that everyone involved in the tug-o-war must pull the rope the same direction.

This almost tops the preschool ******* in terms of weirdness. Almost.

Sounds horrible. I can't imagine something like this happening during what is supposed to be a fun game.

It's all fun and games until someone loses their fingers.

Reminds me of when I was in the Navy and multiple service members lost limbs and died when a plane landing on an aircraft carrier snapped the cable that the planes hook. Talk about a horrific accident

ouch! By the way, not gonna look at that link. lol

I've heard of people giving a helping hand but come on!

This almost tops the preschool ******* in terms of weirdness. Almost.

What in the name of...? Link me to that article? I understandably don't want to type "prescshool *******" into a Google search.

What in the name of...? Link me to that article? I understandably don't want to type "prescshool *******" into a Google search.

ChrisHansen.jpg

Go ahead, don't worry, it'll be fine.

Kids cant even play games outside anymore. The little fatties are going to eat this up. "Mom I dont want to go outside!!! I want to play Xbox! At least in here Ill keep all my fingers!"

Whats next? "High School teen loses leg in a game of kickball"

When I read the article, I was in shock......horrible. :wow:

This is why they banned dodgeball too. Too many beheadings.

Dang, that was uncomfortable to even read.

Any video?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"