Teens Should Practice Abstinence

Memphis Slim

Superhero
Reaction score
The pictures in this game on this site are entirely inappropriate. I am removing the links.

---Matt

The pictures in this game on this site are entirely inappropriate. I am removing the links.

---Matt

The pictures in this game are entirely inappropriate. I am removing the links.

---Matt

What are your thoughts on this? Teens are engaging in risky behavior more and more.

Let's leave out any religious argument. Just from a common sense point of view, it makes more sense for kids to wait until they are married. They should also understand the myth that oral sex is not sex. It is sex. Big time.

How so? Because you don't like what they are saying or because you can't get these diseases?

because these are choices for the teenagers this site affect and in a modern society this kind of anti - sex scare tactics has no place

But there's no guarantee that the person the kid marries, if they do, hasn't had sex or doesn't have an STD

because these are choices for the teenagers this site affect and in a modern society this kind of anti - sex scare tactics has no place

It's not anti-sex. It's "anti-sex before your time". I tell you what has no place....

Mouth sores
Herpes
Syphylis
AIDS
HIV

See, these are things that we "should" be afraid of. Fear is a good thing in some cases. It can keep us from harm. It is the lack of fear that has gotten our teens in mess they are in now.

That kind of propaganda shouldn't play a factor in today's day and age. Only a sap takes that site to heart.

screw this I'm gonna make like Matt Albi and give money to some pro sex charity

So instead of a person deciding what "time" is right for them, a group of people decide "for" them?

Well, it works for the Amish. :up:

But there's no guarantee that the person the kid marries, if they do, hasn't had sex or doesn't have an STD

And that's a shame isn't it? That sex is so much like a "hand shake" that so many kids have done it, that they may be carrying the "consequences of their risky behavior well beyond that fling.

That's why the future begins now. Stop the madness. Save yourself.

Well, this "practice" is a good excuse for virgins who can't get any, anyway. :o:up:

So instead of a person deciding what "time" is right for them, a group of people decide "for" them?

if your talking to me its generally stuff to do with polyamory or that charity trying to make condoms free for anyone over the age of 18

Who's deciding for them? Nobody.

Information that they should know is presented. They still can go left or right if they want.

thank god the majority of teenagers know this stuff and don't care about this stuff fear monger's spout

Well, this "practice" is a good excuse for virgins who can't get any, anyway. :o:up:

Virgins who finish school with their reps in tact. With no diseases or babies. Sounds like a good deal.
icon14.gif

What are your thoughts on this? Teens are engaging in risky behavior more and more.

Let's leave out any religious argument. Just from a common sense point of view, it makes more sense for kids to wait until they are married. They should also understand the myth that oral sex is not sex. It is sex. Big time.

yeah... because then sex becomes much more safe. :whatever:

*cough*idiot*cough*

kids just need to practice safe sex, that's all. just because you can't get laid doesn't mean you need to try and make it so no one else can.

if your talking to me its generally stuff to do with polyamory or that charity trying to make condoms free for any1 over the age of 18

Please, stop ****ing doing that. :cmad:

I just stop reading when I see that.

What teens do and what teens ought to do are two entirely different things. Therefore even while abstinence should be encouraged, education on save sex ought not to be discouraged. If they are going to do it, and some will...they should know how to protect themselves. Why anyone would be against that is beyond me.

Oh, and just for the record, I think teens maybe SHOULD have sex. I had sex as a teenager. I do not regret it. I had sex with my wife before we were married. I do not regret it. Whether you will admit to it or not, a bad sex life can kill marriages. They need to test the car before buying it, and yeah, maybe test drive a few others as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zelzela
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"