Revenge of the Fallen "That crazy alien robot!!!!!!!!!" The Bumblebee Thread!

Me neither, but they would be the two prime candidates if someone was to die.

I'm Happy that Bay didn't make him a VW bug now. The camero demands a little more respect in fight scenes.
He would have been too small if he was a bug. Look how tiny Jazz was! Not to mention that the Camaro is one of the best looking cars around. Bay did the right thing. And that Corvette concept of Sideswipe's..... Jesus Christ that car is Megan Fox with wheels!

^Sideswipe's vehicle mode was astonishing, I may be creating a thread for Sideswipe soon. But yeah, it was still awesome to see the Camaro put through some moves, overall, in both modes, Bumblebee was awesome in the movie.

I wonder why they havent built that car for production. The corvette has had that same generic look for decades! It's design is so 90ies... That thing is how a corvette should look in our decade. Gorgeous!
If you do make a thread about Sideswipe (i think there is one already but i could be wrong), make sure you make the title funny like "that crazy alien robot" or "descendant of the wheel". Those were really nice! :hehe:

The only other plothole i have with BB is the fact that even though his vocal cords were "damaged", they designed him so that he doesn't have a mouth like every other TF, only a microphone speaker type deal. I know he was the one that wasn't supposed to talk anyways, but it seems odd that he's the only one wihtout lips

I wonder why they havent built that car for production. The corvette has had that same generic look for decades! It's design is so 90ies... That thing is how a corvette should look in our decade. Gorgeous!
If you do make a thread about Sideswipe (i think there is one already but i could be wrong), make sure you make the title funny like "that crazy alien robot" or "descendant of the wheel". Those were really nice! :hehe:

I was gonna do "Damn, I'm good!" for Sideswipe, but then noticed that one was already created.

The only other plothole i have with BB is the fact that even though his vocal cords were "damaged", they designed him so that he doesn't have a mouth like every other TF, only a microphone speaker type deal. I know he was the one that wasn't supposed to talk anyways, but it seems odd that he's the only one wihtout lips

Not really a plot-hole, just the way he is designed, Scorponok doesnt have a mouth also remember, not sure Blackout did as well.

I'm not sure, but I think the same goes for Starscream

I got thinking today about Bumblebee. What if he could transform into an x-wing as an alt mode. He could fly into space and the ship would be black and yellow. :up: That would be cool cause I'd love to be in that cockpit. ;)

Just a concept I thought of. hehe. Just for fun.

Went and saw it earlier today with the old man, and Bumblebee is nowhere to be found after Sam comes back to life. He along with the Twins just vanish. I find that a little too inconsistent considering he and Sam are like brothers.

I dont know if its possible now that the thread is up, but could we make a poll? We should vote whether we want Bumblebee to talk or to continue being mute and speak through gestures and his radio.

Went and saw it earlier today with the old man, and Bumblebee is nowhere to be found after Sam comes back to life. He along with the Twins just vanish. I find that a little too inconsistent considering he and Sam are like brothers.

Yeah I noticed that, but it was all about Prime at that point. Michael Bay movies dont have the best editing though, TF1 was the same at some points.

Just noticed how many reused shots RotF had...

So do I.

So I ordered a Tranformer ROTF poster. A Bumblebee t-shirt. :D

I'd like a poster of Bee with his helmet armor down. Oooh.

Any other suggestions?

Just noticed how many reused shots RotF had...

I noticed it first time to be honest, and it is pretty obvious to someone who has watched the first movie so many times. But I bet the general audience didnt notice it at all.

Bumblebee in G1 was never really a favorite of mine even though he was the second tranformer figure I owned. He just was more of a sidekick to Spike and not much else.

Bumblebee in this version is better and is able to hold his own against the decepticons. I like that as the G1 character was also the whipping boy.

Just as long as they don't have Bumblebee get totally wrecked then rebuilt and made into Goldbug, always hated that let's fix the almost dead transformer and while we are at it give them a new name (ie Megatron to Galvatron, Skywarp to Cyclonus).

Did they reuse Shia's scream of "Bobble Bee!" two more times in this movie? I could swear the second time he yelled it after the house destruction and again in the desert when he was about to ambush Rampage that **** sounded EXACTLY the same.

Did they reuse Shia's scream of "Bobble Bee!" two more times in this movie? I could swear the second time he yelled it after the house destruction and again in the desert when he was about to ambush Rampage that **** sounded EXACTLY the same.

it was re-used, but there really was no point to that, its like Sam revealed Bee´s location to Rampage.

Bumblebee was amazing through out the whole movie. The scene where he ripped up rampage (and ravage) was nice and grisly. Just how I like it:grin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"