Revenge of the Fallen "That crazy alien robot!!!!!!!!!" The Bumblebee Thread!

I just love his faceplate. The way it splits to two pieces that go over his forehead, how it makes him look like a real bug... And if you look closely, the Camaro's doors are like wings on his back! :grin:

Yeah, I like the "wings", too. And I do like that he looks like Bumblee with the faceplate off, and a bit like Goldbug with it down.

Bumblebee was amazing through out the whole movie. The scene where he ripped up rampage (and ravage) was nice and grisly. Just how I like it:grin:

Agreed, its a challenger to the forest scene for best fight in the movie for me, didnt think so first time, but 2nd and 3rd time seeing it I could see more of the moves in the fight and its awesome, plus BB kicks so much ass in that scene.

Loved Bumblebee in ROTF, he was every bit as good as he was in TF1, and kicked a little more ass this time as well, although in the first he didnt really get the chance to.

'Your cheaten heart' was classic though, loved the use of the radio once again, and yeah his fight with Rampage, was amazing.

Loved Bumblebee in ROTF, he was every bit as good as he was in TF1, and kicked a little more ass this time as well, although in the first he didnt really get the chance to.

'Your cheaten heart' was classic though, loved the use of the radio once again, and yeah his fight with Rampage, was amazing.

Agreed on all accounts Sym, once again he provided humorous, heroic and touching moments in the movie. As in TF1, his friendship with Sam is the most touching and emotional thread of the movie. He really has played an important part in making these movies as enjoyable as they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"