• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

That New Lounge Smell

Status
Not open for further replies.
we're on a messageboard about superheroes. they can't be that cool...

But don't tell them that.

So what's wrong with talking about comics? Whys that uncool?

Is talking about films, tv, music, books, science, religion and current affairs uncool?

That's what we do on here. That's what I do anyway. Talk about anything and everything.

There is no cool or uncool on here. It's all about individuality.

I used to play it on my cousins when i lived with him for a while, I've only just bought it myself, been rinsing it up :D
Still well worth a purchase. One of the best games released in the last decade or so.

Unfortunately I haven't been playing many games lately, since well....not alot has interested me. Nothing except the second sequel to my favorite franchise.....God Of War III. Cannot wait for that.

Why are you so mean to all of us JAL? What did we ever do to you?

Off to work to serve beer to sailors :o

have a good night all!

So what's wrong with talking about comics? Whys that uncool?

Is talking about films, tv, music, books, science, religion and current affairs uncool?

That's what we do on here. That's what I do anyway. Talk about anything and everything.

There is no cool or uncool on here. It's all about individuality.
But most of the time it seems like having a opinion that differs from others is dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"