• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

That New Lounge Smell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I'm sure it was for all.

Learned my lesson about mixing real life and Hype life.

what memories do you hold closet to you?

when I first joined the Hype, I started a thread about roommate troubles (I was having arguments with my roommate at the time). I got nothing but grief from the people in that thread. I learned to never start a thread that's personal to you. So that's the memory I hold closest to me.

This reminds me of Civil War!

Whose gonna go get shot?

You know we've spent the last 4 pages of the lounge talking about this and nobody still knows what's going on.................fail

And JD's faction has JD, Knaves, DX, and You?

If so, Knaves never answered my request :o

Yes I will invent this magic chocolate you speak of.

And yes you can kick JD in the balls whenever you want...but only on a monday.

when I first joined the Hype, I started a thread about roommate troubles (I was having arguments with my roommate at the time). I got nothing but grief from the people in that thread. I learned to never start a thread that's personal to you. So that's the memory I hold closest to me.

I've always been private about my real life, however I never hesitated posting about my life if the topic came up and I could provide some sort of relatable information.

I posted when I became a licensed Professional Engineer. I post about past relationships.

I think it's always on how you post it and how you handle it.

No offense Prison Mike, knowing what I know of SHH, I don't want to say you did something to provoke people but yeah......

I posted here long enough to know, if you post something personal and have an attitude with responses, you are going to have to handle a s' storm.

However, I'm sure that was a while ago and SHH has become more child friendly as well as getting rid of most of the ruthless posters.

A new lounge....wow.

Im gonna go where the pretty people are ....so you know what that means....Knaves JD and Karebear..(even tho I've never seen a pic of her. I know that she belongs in that category):hehe: :heart:

I've always been private about my real life, however I never hesitated posting about my life if the topic came up and I could provide some sort of relatable information.

I posted when I became a licensed Professional Engineer. I post about past relationships.

I think it's always on how you post it and how you handle it.

No offense Prison Mike, knowing what I know of SHH, I don't want to say you did something to provoke people but yeah......

I posted here long enough to know, if you post something personal and have an attitude with responses, you are going to have to handle a s' storm.

However, I'm sure that was a while ago and SHH has become more child friendly as well as getting rid of most of the ruthless posters.

I don't exactly remember how I reacted to some posts. It was over 2 years ago and I was a newbie at the time. I'm sure there were posters who were more blunt and straightforward and I just wasn't used to that. I know now how most people here are so I think if I ever start a thread about my personal life, I will react better.

I shall choose to join JD and Knaves alliance :o

Im gonna go where the pretty people are ....so you know what that means....Knaves JD and Karebear..(even tho I've never seen a pic of her. I know that she belongs in that category):hehe: :heart:

You both choose wisely.

But I wouldn't say I was pretty. More like ruggedly handsome :D [/blows own trumpet unashamedly]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"